iroll253's Undecided Nano

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tore down the old cube and setup the new one last week. Also here is the egg crate tray i just made for the back. Am currently waiting on Chemi bags in the mail, and will be receiving my cpr bio nano bioreactor with them.

IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0390.jpg

dang looks good man! Ur 29g may become a sump here soon! Sry for my friends busting in like that...hope u dont mind.
keep it up iroll!

Just purchased two mp10 WIRELESS modules and am getting a x72 3w programmable led system next week!!! WOOOOO!!!

Unfortunately my beautiful on it way to be female clownfish jumped last night and was a small speck when i found her on the ground.. I am waiting to see if the breeder i got them from can produce a another batch within the next couple months so i can get the remaining now turning female a mate.

So i received and set up my bio ball reactor. I also received the two mp10 w's but he didn't ship the wet sides! Fortunately through the paypal claim its looking like an honest mistake for once so i should have them here and running this week. Pics of the reactor, pump replaced with a maxijet 1200 which was needed, the rio 90 it came with didn't do anything.

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0405.jpg

lol bio balls are a thing of the past, ive never used them. They just look more like balls then pellets but yes thats what they are haha

Where did you find the light diffuser iroll? Been trying to find stronger stuff. That tank is awesome. I love the aio tank. It's an awesome build you have. Great job

HTC EVO

Egg crate to make your media basket. Only thing I've been able to find is stuff they call light diffuser panels. Which are really flimsy

HTC EVO

Ohh yeah that's what it is. I got it in Lowe's in a 2x4 ft sheet for around 10$ I thought all egg crate was the same.. lol

Guess it is lol. I made this guy last week
udyzatur.jpg

Need to drill holes on the bottoms to allow for more flow. Lol learning lesson after sticking it in my back chamber, and water over flowed onto the ground and saw detrius built up under it

HTC EVO

A good amount has changed since my last update and as soon as I borrow a dslr again ill be updating livestock.

Since the last pics i have added a reef keeper lite with sl1/ato and my diy ato bracket, got my two mp10w's running, and a bubble magus qq with added a diy drain line to the collection cup.

IMAG0515.jpg

IMAG0530.jpg

IMAG0532-1.jpg

I've also been mainting this acrylic 110g softy tank for a couple of years now for a friend. Over the last month I have been installing this used 6ft 125g marineland tank i found locally for him.

IMAG0111-1.jpg

IMAG0478.jpg

IMAG0496.jpg

IMAG0500.jpg

Back