Jesse's tank build!(omg pls help =P)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I know, I know I am clearly a lier lol. Its been a trying time with the tank but things are still still improving in both growth rate and color. I am in the process of augmenting my lighting situation at the moment. Something should be in the mail for me shortly. This should really improve the oranges/greens/reds that are currently looking washed out under my 10k's. Growth is good though considering the age of the tank and and the trials that all of the corals have been through.

The LR situation has been killing me. This has really been the stop on the whole project. Everything was brought to halt when I couldn't go to step two, aquascaping. I have been considering selling all my rock and trying to get some "REEF SAFE" live rock that I can actually use in my system, like something from a safe established system thats being torn down. However, the shapes and the hole structures of the rock are perfect for what I want to do though so I am relucatant to get rid of them. As to wether my LR that I have now are currently pest free, I am not sure. Truthfully I just want everything on the rocks to die at this point so I have been seriosuly neglecting the tank. I top off with water once a week, dont test, etc... After the skimmer started having problems and my nano stream fell apart, its been without much circulation or filtration. Hopefully everything has died by now. Its probably time for 100% WC on it hehe.

Enough of the chit chat.. Ill get a real update this week.. one with pictues since i know peeps jsut scan for those anyways =P

PEace,
Jesse

Back