Jiddy for december MOTM

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I tried to but some where a little to adviced for me =) I just missed RF since i was gone a week in S.Diego. Could you see my layout for MOTM, i could show some pics of my empty 90gal in my garage!

Go to bed, im suppose to be the only wierdo on RF at this time of night! -JK- Im always on here becuase this is when i work, anyways, ill get some pics buddy, i have a DIGI ill do it today =) ill even show you my sweet jumps i built for my bike!

past 4 am & posting away like mad, humm what a true reefin dude, obsessed, dedicated & crazy!

some of the newer ones on the other side of the world are using the time to read 135 posts on skimmer comparison - Ow my head hurts

Steve

Cant get my head around time zones as there must be many in the USA alone its 3.33 pm here - so some of you must be posting in the middle of the night?

Well its almost 330 here too wrighty, course thats in the mornin, but you know!
How nice of WoodStock to swing on in while he was gettin his milk and cookies for bed =)

Jiddy said:
Well its almost 330 here too wrighty, course thats in the mornin, but you know!
How nice of WoodStock to swing on in while he was gettin his milk and cookies for bed =)

LOL!! no cookies..just milk :D ... yeah it was 3:19 am when I posted earlier :eek:

wrighty said:
some of the newer ones on the other side of the world are using the time to read 135 posts on skimmer comparison - Ow my head hurts

Steve

I can relate, Steve. There is another thread in that forum about skimmers that mojoreef started....another one that made my eyes cross.

Woodstock said:
LOL!! no cookies..just milk :D ... yeah it was 3:19 am when I posted earlier :eek:

Doni actually forgot to put on her cave helmet with the infrared light for pod watching.

- Elmo

I really like your setup and livestock selection Doni, do you supplement your water at all? That is the part im still havin trouble understandin, im scared ill fail at this hobby becuase my Ca levels will be wrong, lol

Back