Jiddy's In Guam

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish- Thanks Krish, Do you scuba? you should get some snapshots of your underwater adventures as well, i cant believe islanders are this spoiled by having reefs in their backyard

Naw...Don't scuba. But yeah, we are spoiled a bit...;)

no Krish !! don't you ever scuba in there, after the movie i saw... i don't want you to be a snack for the sharks ok.

Fantasic Pics! Scuba is alot of fun for sure. Next time I go to the east coast I want to get a some cold water pics. Specially of the sea Otters.

like i said island style without the bs,laid back and relax and let the dayz go by without no worry mon,i'm glad u are enjoying the island life.i wish i was there,but u know someone has to work around here:lol:

Ask and you shall receive. We went out again this weekend and traveled to the Japanese Refueling Pier were there is a WW2 (i think) japanese fighter place with the red circle and everything, that was our first dive. Im not a history buff diver kinda guy, i like to look at corals myself, so that is where we headed for the second dive. Its a place call cemetary wall and is actually a preserve. After a 80yd walk (with scuba gear) and a 100yd swim out/snorkel you go down to this plate coral wall and you are in an underwater stadium atmosphere, your 60ft down surrounded by corals and colorful fish, the only bad part is you know you have to swim back when its all over, lol.

1. Some really cool guy snorkeling out to the dive drop.
2. A starfish that was put on some guy by a really cool guy, blue linkia's are EVERYWHERE here

The rest are colorful colors i seen, besides the first picture all this stuff is big boulder size formations.

ANd some more, remember i dont have my fancy picture resizer program, so i cant get a nice big detailed shot of the reef

1. Coral
2. Lionfish (didnt feel like getting closer since im still figuring out how to swim fast in water, lol)
3. An old Amtrak (like a tank) from the war, a really neat find in the middle of the stadium
4. Nice reef shot with lots of fish all over
5. The stadium wall, you were complety surrounded by this stuff for 60ft down, what a site!

I think its need to swim with the Reticulated Butterflyfish, i heard they stop selling these guys because it requires an advanced only skill level. Kind of neat to see them and Moorish Idols up close you know!

Delete your messages in your box

Boy do i have some cool anemone/clown pics for you guys!

Last edited:
My wife just left Guam, we had a blast, since im in a good mood ill shall some sunshine with you guys.

1) Fast Fish- One inch away from being a great shot
2) Large needle-fish
3) Large needlefish attempting to eat me
4) Mystery Puffer, coolest fish ive seen ever. Can you name it??

While my wife was here i snorkeled with her, so these arent scuba shots. Ill have those this weekend! And we also went to the aquarium here.

1)Shark
2)Porc Puffer as big as a shark
3)Umm... a Moose
4)Steve at work
5)Mystery Puffer

heres some snorkling ones, right outside our hotel

1) A little pipefish, there were everywhere in the SPS
2) Tang
3) Trumpet Fish
4) Tang
5) These guys where everywhere as well

Back