Jiddy's In Guam

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

As promised heres my updates. And Ilham i have more pictures of the clowns, since i dont have any to fancy up the photos ill only post the good shots, but shoot me your personal email and ill send you the others.

-Jiddy

1. Coral Formation (the pictures are blue'ish bcuz the top 35ft of water is murky and blocks the sun)
2. Same coral without diver
3. Emp. Angel (right?) very very fast fish and hard to photograph
4. Same
5. Pineapple thingy, anyone?

Heres Elmo's fishes, like i said there was two very large clowns in this anemone. I have other pics but they are two large and i cant shrink them with my ghetto program

That's them Jiddy!!! Good photos of Chrysopterus clowns !!!

NOw....if you can just ship them here....lol :)

Best,
Ilham

Thanks Ilham, you know i would ship them, but these guys are around 9-10in. long a piece and you can only access them buy a boat, it would cost a small fortune to get them. But the location is easy acess....

Now that is one heck of reef tank dood, think you could put it in your pocket & bring it home? :LOL

Oooooooo chrysopterus clowns!!!! I believe that angel is a Regal Angel. The Pineapple thingy looks like a closed up Feather star like this:

Feather_Star.jpg

Heres the clowns from Sunday, once again the water was murky so the sun couldnt get down to where i was at (about 45ft) But this anemone was pink with bright yellow tips, the coolest anemone ive seen so far. The clowns where a pinkish/orange skunk, like the ones i have at home!

Also as you can see there was many tube sponges around this area.

These are all Gab-Gab shots:

1) This was a small sea-slug

Man...I live in the Bahamas and see reefs and stuff all the time, but those clown shots are just so different, cool and wierd to me. I've never really thought of them as "wild" fish. I tend to get caught up in the notion that if I don't see it here, then they don't exist(LOL) Very cool thing to see! You've got one up on me Jid!:)

Back