Jiddy's In Guam

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jiddy

No pic's yet!

Just wanted to tell all my RF family that i made it to Guam. It was a 13hr flight and i lost all of Tuesday somewhere???? (i left on monday and got here on Weds) Its hot, im pasty white, but the smell of the ocean is in the air and ill be testing the waters here soon. Just wanted to start a thread so when i post all my underwater pics you guys can be jealous, much love

Jiddy

PS- Krish i dont know how you do it everyday!

LOL Jiddy. Glad you made it there safely and I hope you had a great Christmas. I missed you on the boards there a bit lately, but glad you are in Guam and are safe and well.

Take it easy bud, and enjoy your time there...:)

Hey Jid man!!! Better go test those waters and find the good coral spots!! Take care of yourself, don't get burned, and I start looking for those shipments.....

hey jiddy i'am from GUAM,hafa adai (hi):razz: how is it over there? i haven't seen or been back since 9yrs ago.go diving they have a reef they call the blue hole or double reef or dive the american tanker or the wall @ cocos island they are awesome dive sites.now u can experience the real reef life.
oh by the way dive the piti bome hole u will see all the coral and the fish we have in our tanks.:D enjoy the island life:D can u bring me back some sun and a coconut tree:lol:

adios (bye)
tony

oh by the way i'am already jealous.:mad: :lol:why do think i got a reef tank:eek: :lol:

Last edited:
Wow Jiddy...you are going diving there!! I wish I would have thought of that, when my submarine pulled into that port....we never left Tumon Bay....some Dallas Club or something got all my money.....hahhaahhahahaaha

So hot and muggy here, how do you islanders do it, lol. Thanks for the support guys, i will be doing some snorklin then scuba cert later this month, right now i obviously have a plate full of other things to attend to

And Tony, i will be doing some coco's island diving soon, but i dont want to attempt the blue hole, not my skill level yet, lol

Mario, what can i say, shame on you

Jiddy said:
So hot and muggy here, how do you islanders do it, lol. Thanks for the support guys, i will be doing some snorklin then scuba cert later this month, right now i obviously have a plate full of other things to attend to

And Tony, i will be doing some coco's island diving soon, but i dont want to attempt the blue hole, not my skill level yet, lol

Mario, what can i say, shame on you

u want know how we islander do thing.go to the store buy a 6pack find a coconut tree and just kick back and relax and let the day go by:lol:

oh hope to see some picture;)

Last edited:
Hey Jid, if you run into my friend Stan Cruz in the Enroute, he is a scuba certifier. Tell him I said HI.

hey jiddy i'am not sure what village is have a fiesta but find out.u don't need a invit,just invit yourself to party.lots off good food and BEER!!!!!:badgrin:

enjoy yourself because went u get back all u will see is rain:(

Whattup my peeps!

Mario, i know you Navy guys are Crazy, im just worried about your bodyguards the Marines, lol. Man they get bigger and bigger, lol.

Brian, first off, thanks alot to you Pac's for thinking of the draft instead of beating the bears to knock my Vikes outs, lol, and second thanks for the look out!

Tom, is your buddy at Andersen or are you talkin about Hickam? Im curious bcuz im all about the hook-ups, wish you were here! I need a good MOC with me!

Gabby, theres no party'n here, its all business, lol. Ill get some pics when i get a scuba cert. i promise!

Tony, Weds nite is the festival in the town, i missed it yesterday but i have enough time to get the next ones, i dont really need free beer its so cheap here, lol. Im just trying to drink one water for every four beers i have, lol! Wheres the best place to snorkel besides Big Navy and Coco's island????

Linkii, im still looking for a good snorklin' buddy and tryin to find out my work schedule to work around, ill get to it, i swear!!!

RF, mad love and hope to get those pics out.

PS Still waiting on my PM's from Ilham and Ken!!!!!

Jidz he is in enroute there in Anderson. He is a 2A573B, and I trained him up :D

Tony, Weds nite is the festival in the town, i missed it yesterday but i have enough time to get the next ones, i dont really need free beer its so cheap here, lol. Im just trying to drink one water for every four beers i have, lol! Wheres the best place to snorkel besides Big Navy and Coco's island????

if u can find a boat there a place call double reef on the northern part of the island it close to anderson base u can get to it by hiking the trails from n.c.s(national commuication station) but it all down hill getting there and all up hill going back.it easier if u can get a boat.it a great place for a overnighting & camping it quiet and it peaceful.you can do both diving and snorkel @ this place.:D not alot lot off people go there because it so hard to get there,but by boat it very easy.if u want i got a bother-in-law over there and he's a certifed diver and he know the places he and i go to alot.let me know:D

i better stop i'am getting jealous:oops: next time u plan to go to guam u need to let me know so i could jump in your suit case:lol:

Ah good ol' Guam......I hopped in to Anderson many a time bouncing my way across the Pacific in a herky bird :eek: going to Korea over and over and over.....hope you have a good time there.

Back