Jiddy's In Guam

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I went snorklin last weekend and will be going again this one, then after the 15th ill get scuba cert. The camera works great, even better than when i take tank shots (go figure) For those of you who are familar with the are i was at Piti Bomb Hole, i went with some scuba dudes and was getting pretty whipped in the current. I picked up two snorkilin buddies, so i got friends now! lol. Transportation is hard around here, BUT the weekends are oppurtunities. I dont know how to get my pictures transfered to OnLine because of my "situation" but i can tell you i have some nice shots of yellow wrasse, crocea clams, BIG blue linkia, a "green-spot" puffer and the triggers that attacked me. I see alot of Angels and what not, but they are fast little bugger. The triggers try to fight me because im invading there territory, but they are beautiful. They are only nice when i take there pictures, kinda wierd. It was my first time so i wont lie, i didnt go out deep enough to the coral reef yet, but i plan on it, lol. I was in waist deep and seen all kinds of stuff so i just hung out in that area, lol. Dont worry guys, when i get the hook-up ill post all my pics!

Dude and Doodettes, i just got Scuba cert'd yesterday, holly molly!

I have some nice pics, i seen a turtle and i found out how i cant post pics, i didnt bring any UW pics on my disk today, but heres some of me "hanging" out!

Ok, i finally got some pics ready....

Most of the good reef pics are way to big to post, but here are some teasers!

you are alive dood !!! :D

awesome pictures !! i can't believe you are holding an octopus :shock: :D .
please keep the pictures coming, i'm glad you are having an awesome time :)

now your really making me jealous:mad: :D like the pictures of the old island.it looks like u are diving the southern end of the island,if i'm right:razz:

Thank you guys for the kind words. This island is paradise, the only bad part is my wife couldnt come too! But I must say i cant believe that people leave this place, geesh....

And Tony, all those pictures where from Gab-Gab except the LionFish was from turtle rock. Im still trying to figure out how to get to CoCo's island, since transportation is pretty stiff around here. Im glad you all enjoyed them. I have some really nice reef ones but to make them under 100k you have to really really shrink them since there is so much detail. Ill prolly post them when i get home

Jiddy said:
Thank you guys for the kind words. This island is paradise, the only bad part is my wife couldnt come too! But I must say i cant believe that people leave this place, geesh....

And Tony, all those pictures where from Gab-Gab except the LionFish was from turtle rock. Im still trying to figure out how to get to CoCo's island, since transportation is pretty stiff around here. Im glad you all enjoyed them. I have some really nice reef ones but to make them under 100k you have to really really shrink them since there is so much detail. Ill prolly post them when i get home

i still don't know why i left the island i'm still trying to figure out why:confused: :D i guess is because i was born and raise in the island
and never left till 10 years ago.but i still making a point to get back to the old island life:D now u know why i never had a saltwater tank back home,because i always had a big saltwater tank in my backyard:lol:
hopefully u are enjoying yourself,as i could see in the picture it look like u are:D

Tony- I love it here, i have no clue how much a good paying job is here or what a house cost, but if i could afford to bring my family i would stay here, it reminds me of San Diego without all the BS. Im taking a break this weekend to get focused but ill be headed out again next weekend to do some more exploring

Doni-Long time no see, dont let the pics fool you, we actually are working out butts off here, its just the camera only comes out when we get that beer, glad to hear from you again!

Krish- Thanks Krish, Do you scuba? you should get some snapshots of your underwater adventures as well, i cant believe islanders are this spoiled by having reefs in their backyard

Great pics Jiddy. I wish I was doing some diving there. :lol: Be carefull if you go to CoCo's, there can be some pretty crazy currents. You will be shocked at how many sharks you will see there though. It is absolutely incredible. It would definatly be worth the trip.

Brian

Hey Jiddy.... When can I expect that uhhh...you know... Postcard...yea postcard......????

I'm jealous, stuck here in Iowa in January :( Cool pictures Jiddy!!! How long are you in Guam for?

Back