jlehigh's 280 Pic Blowout!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You vulture you! ;) I actually just got my "real" croal sheers. I think the main reason that Humilis is so slow is I have it under a 250W 20K and it's near the bottom of the tank.

First Macros of my stuff!!

My cousin has a MUCH better camera than me (Nikon coolpix 8800 8mp) and he was good enough to take some macro pics of some of my SPS!

BluTort.jpg

JohnsFav.jpg

BluGomezi.jpg

Cooo.jpg

You can see more of the pictres here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/481164569pvirML

Enjoy!!

They must have gobbles it up fast :) I didnt even see a spike in my calcium levels from all the dry-wall dust..

My next study: Construction bi-products for reef food ;)

For those that think we are living on another planet, I cut out the wall above my tank last weekend to make some changes to my lighting layout and plumbing while creating more access points into the tank.

That looks really nice John. I am going to have to get a new camera one of these days.

Thanks guys.

Charlie: He has about hundreds of pics of my tank I have never seen so I imagine there's a few full tank shots somewhere... I just hate the full tank shots because they always misrepresent my aquascaping.. Two dimensional images don't recognize the depth perception...

Dang: I know the piece you are referring to :) I'll see if I can track down a pic. It's growing in nicely. VERY nicely ;)

Nice shots you got there! Thanks for sharing those with us! My camera could never take pictures that good...You'd get sea-sick looking at a closeup!(LOL)

I'm the cousin that John referred to in the post awhile back... Just wanted to let you all know that per your request I have added a few full tank shots that were taken the same night as the 'macros'. Since webshots limits the size of pictures to 2400 pixels wide (my camera takes pictures at 3268 pixels wide) , I have included cropped sections that allow full 100% viewing when you click on it along with the full tank shots.

Dang, I have also included your frag in here for your viewing, and everybody else's viewing pleasure, included is full pic as well as zoomed in. Enjoy!

http://community.webshots.com/album/481164569pvirML

Last edited:
jlehigh said:
Not one bit.. I have it under 10K 400's but it is solid blue still with 3 new growth starts.
new grow already...,,woww,,keep on growing and growing :) ,,yours is not doing to bad either starting encrusting :)

Last edited:
Back