June PSAS Picnic & Raffle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am glad Charlie won, I think the club did really well with the raffle and I hope Mario had a good day because he really did all the hobbiest a favor with his prices. Still his prices are about as low regularly.

I am starting to wonder if that Maui is a ghost. I have not seen him in a long time. Maybe I will catch you at next Spokane meeting.
Always good to hear from you Cliff,
Your Friend,
Ed:)

charlie said:
Ed, if you hadn't stuffed that bottle in my face, I would have at least smiled???:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats ok Charlie, We will just keep em guessing who you are. Kinda like the guy in Home Improvement across the fence. :lol:

charlie said:
Thanx for taking the pics Ed, I would have volunteered too, but my camera spent the weekend in my basement!!!!:( :( :( :(

Charlie,
If you want any that I took email me and I will send it to ya.
cheers,
your friend,
Ed:)

Just wanted to take a moment and give Vicki a great big THANKS for being nice enough to bring Wil and I a burger from the BBQ. And for whomever was making them, they were great!!!

Thanks again Vicki!!!

SharkReef said:
Just wanted to take a moment and give Vicki a great big THANKS for being nice enough to bring Wil and I a burger from the BBQ. And for whomever was making them, they were great!!!

Thanks again Vicki!!!

Hey Eric!

We sure didn't want you guys going hungry as we know how hard you were working too. :)

Thank You for all the GREAT corals and fish too!

Vicki

We just wanted to say THANK YOU to all who came to the PSAS picnic and raffle last Saturday.

And for all of you who supported us so we could have our best business day ever. That was definately the most people we have ever had in the shop at once. It was crazy!!!

If you enjoyed the shop please let us know and come back often.

We were glad to be able to get some of our customers to join the club. Most of them had been shopping elsewhere on the pennisula for years and never even knew about you guys. Hopefully other store owners will promote the PSAS so you can continue to get more members and grow.

We look forward to hosting another event, and would love to have you all back anytime!!!

Back