hulk-1.jpg

challice:)
potofgold.jpg

Rommell's Rainbow
RMrainbow.jpg

Aussie Eleglance from jonathan's frag 5 months ago
aussele.jpg

Last edited:
And that challice! What is that and where did you find it? It's awesome. You certainly have a way with SPS...you must be "SPSWhisperer" :razz:

The Challice doesnt look liek the true tyree pink watermelon, but it looks really nice! keep us posted when it grows out, it has the potential to be EVEN NICEr than the tyree watermelon. Where did u pick it up?

The Challice doesnt look liek the true tyree pink watermelon, but it looks really nice! keep us posted when it grows out, it has the potential to be EVEN NICEr than the tyree watermelon. Where did u pick it up?

ask crazylady,,,she will tell you right under your nose while you was working there,,it's the hence:D

Blue Seirra always had hidden treasure,right place and the right time,,like Tamarind tort the now mysterious challice:D
my neice is the one that pick it up,not me.

Last edited:
ask crazylady,,,she will tell you right under your nose while you was working there,,it's the hence:D

Blue Seirra always had hidden treasure,right place and the right time,,like Tamarind tort the now mysterious challice:D
my neice is the one that pick it up,not me.

Dang, do you want to trade that misterious chalice for my misterious softy call... pompm xiena :badgrin::D:lol: jkd
Wow, that's really something special. If my memory isn't wrong then you posted it back there when it's just an interesting piece with some highline color... I need to go see that baby and have a talk with you :cool:

I don't care if that coral has Tyree's name or not, it's damn nice looking. Coral names are so ridiculous these days.

Ordinarily I would agree with that, but in my experience, the corals I have that are directly from Tyree have been extremely hardy and very high quality. I don't know how to explain it or even if there is any reason for it, but while they have all been rather slow growers, they have also done very well during tank issues. ALL of my tyree corals are alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back