Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
just want to compare :
Aussie Echinata VS Icefire Echinata
che3.jpg

and this Icefire
icefffire.jpg

diffrent in growing pattern?bushes and branches?

thank you
Madman,vuthuy
,,ashton,,i might some frag for you if you interested
here is my frag tank and grow out tank:D
frag11-1.jpg

Yes I would definitely be interested. Just PM me and let me know what you want. The chalice is what im most interested in. I will still be wanting some SPS frags in the next couple weeks as well. I will start coming up with a list of things Im interested in and send that over to you. Thanks

Spectacular corals and pictures :)
What's up with the first page of this thread? There are no pictures and the thread started off funny?

kinda long story,,:D but turn out to be better than what i throught and happy ending with this..

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-06/totm/index.php

thanks for the words:)

also thank you
Mark,,
aston and Krish,,
for the words and comments.you guys

we are re-doing the over grown and the new look some new rock from the yard clean it off and reused them(it was live rock at one time),,,so let it settle down little,,also she weeeeed out the most of the old stuffs,,when Oum re-doing it i aam in the house watching the kids ,,so painfull to see she took down the old colony,,tank is going to be hers anyway,oh well,,basically she is re-plant the whole tank with all the hiend stuffs i had in the frag tank,,,she is having funnnn,,so stay tune for alot of fraging and new look of Tamarindthai's tank..:D:D

Last edited:
ahh forgot to tell you guys ,,Oum is already sign up for photagrapy class with BCC,,so i can't wait to see how her pics will come out,,still long way to go girl with CS5
and she will be photograp her tank when it rollover to her,,wish her luck..
then i will be on the real vacation in Thailand for longtime.....less than 365 days of work now and counting down....:D yeah
but i still be reefing in my dream aha ah:rolleyes:;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back