• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Karen's 205 gallon Continuous Overflow Box (COFB)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JPG@CFI

Precision Fabricator
RF,

We have a new slogan at Clear Fabrications, Inc. I don't know why I haven't thought of it sooner. Tell us what you think....

"We turn dreams into reality, one tank at a time."

It entered into my brain while building Karen's 205. We are honored to be the builder she chose, and thank you to everyone who has one of our products.

Her build starts with the COFB panel. We use this nomenclature instead of Coast to Coast. C to C was first used by a company that had troubles with quality craftsmanship, and they exited the industry. We have been building tanks with COFB's for over 20 years now. We feel that we should be able to name it.

We now have the ends on the COFB panel, and now are going to fuse the front panel on.

Freshly fabed top panel.

Body all one piece now. Should be a tank in no time!

Last edited:
Let me know when your ready to setup Karen, i now have lots of coast to coast overflow setup experience lol

For sure on help, and don't forget the reefkeeper lite help (please). picking the tank up 6/6 :clap2:

Hey, I'm an idiot when it comes to this technical stuff, but I found on the Digital Aquatics website the complete setup instruction.

http://www.digitalaquatics.com/downloads/RKL_userguide_web.pdf

Try this and see if that will help. I was completely lost until I found this. It is at the Digital Aquatics website, under support.

Hey, I'm an idiot when it comes to this technical stuff, but I found on the Digital Aquatics website the complete setup instruction.

http://www.digitalaquatics.com/downloads/RKL_userguide_web.pdf

Try this and see if that will help. I was completely lost until I found this. It is at the Digital Aquatics website, under support.
Don't forget their support forums. There are some threads with great step by step instructions on setting up different functions.

Ok guy's and gal's, Enough yammering about your electronics, we are here to see Karen's tank, right?!?! She has been very patient waiting for her tank. So, here are some pic's.

This is one tank I'd run at my house any day of the week. Hmmmmm Pondering the possibilities.......Karen, we need to talk!

Back