• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Karen's 205 gallon Continuous Overflow Box (COFB)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

VERY nice Karen, that's going to look great in that entry way. No one will ever make it past that part of your house.

Fantastic build again guys!! Where are the bubbly seams?...hahaha. Very very jealous karen. Cant wait to see the build thread you must have waiting for us...with pictures!...lol

Thanks everyone ! I probably look at the pictures 4 to5 times a day LOL. So excited to pick up our most amazing tank Thursday. We did think it would fit in our Honda Passport, but no go, so we are renting a van. Too nervous to transport in an open bed pickup Yiks

The tank is beautiful. I know who to call when I finally get the go ahead on a 500g. Congrats Karen I can't wait to see this in person real soon.

We were joking about tearing up the floors and pouring a cement pond and covering it with acrylic so you could walk through the house.

We were joking about tearing up the floors and pouring a cement pond and covering it with acrylic so you could walk through the house.

Joking? Sounds like a go to me, now we just need to see if Karen's next up grade will rival that, so you can be prepared for the great aquarium upgrade wars. Now if we could just keeps wars to that

Back