• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Karen's 205 gallon Continuous Overflow Box (COFB)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looks like a perfect setup for a super quiet herbie return system.

You are correct, sir!

This system will have a remotely located sump, and will have enough room for the drain down. The area that will drain down is 15 gallons, plus the drain down from the display side. As long as the return nozzles are not pointed strait down, there should be minimal.

Everyone that saw this tank in the shop was drooling! I know several people are watching for a build thread.

Jason

Patiently waiting to set this up so I can start a build thread. So far it is just sitting in my entry still in shrink wrap, on a beautiful steel stand. I'm waiting to figure out a sump solution. The one I thought would work won't hold the down drain. :(

Patiently waiting to set this up so I can start a build thread. So far it is just sitting in my entry still in shrink wrap, on a beautiful steel stand. I'm waiting to figure out a sump solution. The one I thought would work won't hold the down drain. :(

Sorry there is a delay in your build due to the sump issue.
I think there is a guy up here in Seattle that could build you a sump to your specs LOL

Hope you find an easy solution to your little hitch.

Have you talked to wannareef?

Sorry there is a delay in your build due to the sump issue.
I think there is a guy up here in Seattle that could build you a sump to your specs LOL

Hope you find an easy solution to your little hitch.[/QUOTE

You have no clue how much I regret not having Jason make me a sump. I had no clue and didn't ask. Seattle is a bit of a drive :(

Back