Krish's 10 gal Nano Build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish I took your advice and set up my 10 gallon last week. Today I added a Sohal, a naso, and 5 yellow tangs. They seem to be fighting with each other and the niger trigger fish I put in yesterday. The moorish idol I added yesterday has already died. :( Krish I need more of your advice. ;) You sure you told me right on this tank set up? :evil: How have you been?

Bri, try adding a purple tang, it will calm the yellows ;0 Hope all is well,
Mike

Thanks for the excellent advice Mike. I am going to order a clown tang too. Everyone likes clowns so it will hopefully bring a relaxed atmosphere to the tank.:D
All been well here. Just been married to my job. All well with you?

5 gallon??? Krish you sure that is enough room for all 15 fish?

Last edited:
BTW, tank should be gone tomorrow. Still tossing around the idea of the biocube and the jbj nano both with the Metal halide lighting, but with upgraded skimmers. I will get it to work ;) . Another idea is a custom built all in one tank with compartment to the back with skimmer and so forth in there, closed loop, the whole 9 yards. We'll see once this tank goes. :)

The tank that probably never was :lol:

SAY WHAT! The little tank that will not be showcased? :eek: I was just getting into this little bugger.

I hope your friend has fun with the little tank and can't wait to see what you have in store for the next one.

SAY WHAT! The little tank that will not be showcased? :eek: I was just getting into this little bugger.

I hope your friend has fun with the little tank and can't wait to see what you have in store for the next one.

Thanks man! My friend who is buying it actually signed up here, but I don't think he has made a post yet. I'll see if I can get him to post up some photos when it is up and running. He already has a 5 gal nano that he set up so it will be an upgrade (boy that sounds funny :lol: ) and he will transfer over everything to this tank. I'm sure he will enjoy it!! I think it is a cool little tank :)

As John Mayor sang it ..."She's gone gone gone gone gone..." :lol: :oops: Not sure how I feel about it LOL!! Probably will regret it, but atleast I get to mess with something else again!! :D. Guess my rock not getting here had me a little bored...I don't know. Anyways, it is down to a 28gal JBJ HQI nano cube, A 28 gal Biocube HQI (all of course with better skimemrs) or something customs built and put together. Still tossing around some ideas. :)

I was trying to put some photos up, but i needed at least 3 posts to post a link or images lol, well now i have 2, so i just need one more

In regards to what you should do next...

Custom acrylic :) :)

I would love to see some more of these guys toying around with plastics. They are just so much more adaptable!

I was trying to put some photos up, but i needed at least 3 posts to post a link or images lol, well now i have 2, so i just need one more

No post padding Justin or I will have to reset you :lol:

In regards to what you should do next...

Custom acrylic :) :)

I would love to see some more of these guys toying around with plastics. They are just so much more adaptable!

Yea, my 38gal cube I had was custom built. Was a sexy tank!! :p

Back