Krish's 10 gal Nano Build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I wanna play too.. I want WATER!!
and yes it looks sweeeeet.. way cool idea..
Now you just need a small kalkwasser /ato drip and your set!!!

Haha!! Well, hopefully I can atleast get rock and water in this puppy! Should have been in today, but what's another week. :)

BestNewMovingWaters.gif

Did you get any water in there yet?

Nope! Still waiting on my rock. :rolleyes: It's been almost a month now I've waited each weekend and it never came. My buddy is bringing it in through his LFS as that is the only way to get it, but not sure what is happeneing with his supplier. I wanted to go this weekend and see if I can find any in shallow water because I'm not interested in going in whole sale in cold water :lol: but I came down with a throat infection so no votes there. Shooting for this Friday again. Fingers crossed :)

Oh no, now you have a throat infection? Get well and stay well! :)

Thanks Julia!! :D Almost missed your post!! Good thing they extended the recent posts tonight on the homepage (which I hope lasts) otherwise I would have never known I got a reply here.

Hope you are doing well!! Looking forward to your 7 gal nano build :)

LOL!! Nope!! Nothing yet!! If it was summer, then it wouldn't be a problem, but I don't get in the water this time of year :p. Just waiting on my friend to get it in for me. Probably in the new year. We shall see. :)

Is the water cold there in the winter Krish? I would be interested in seeing some water quality test results from your area.

What I call cold and you guys call cold are two totally different things :p but yea, it is too cold for me to get in. I wanted to do some tests at different times of the year in different places on temp, salinity, calcium etc, but still have to get my test kits etc. :)

The tank that probably never was :lol:

A buddy of mine wants to buy the whole setup on the 30th of this month when he gets back from away so if he really wants it, I will sell it to him and do something a bit different. I wanted to try a few different things one of which is another custom acrylic tank so we shall see. I will probably go bigger than the 10 gal nano, but will probably still keep it within the nano size range. Will keep you'll posted. :)

Krish I took your advice and set up my 10 gallon last week. Today I added a Sohal, a naso, and 5 yellow tangs. They seem to be fighting with each other and the niger trigger fish I put in yesterday. The moorish idol I added yesterday has already died. :( Krish I need more of your advice. ;) You sure you told me right on this tank set up? :evil: How have you been?

Back