Krish's Bahamian inspired 90 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man...My yellow tang is doing awesome! He isn't phased by anything and is picking all of my rocks clean non stop! I just hope he eats some flakes later because if he doesn't, he'll starve cause the rocks almost look new!(LOL)

I'm heading out to my favorite place to look for fish etc. without going in the water to see what I can find. I'm hoping to find some shrimps there if not I know where to get some at night. I'll post some pictures if I find anything cool!

SHRIMP HUNTING !! yuhhuu !!!
lol !! i'm glad your fish is doing good :D, hey you know you should try some nori or some formula one (the green one) bubbles used to like the formula thingy.

LOL guys...I tried him on formula one flakes and pellets as well as nori. He'll come around eventually as he will pick a bit here and there. Right now he is infatuated with two of my rocks which he is picking on non stop...

Oh, BTW I brought home a little wrasse. He's very small about an inch long with black, white and yellow on him. I'll post a picture when he emerges from the sand...

I'll update here also...

Some shrimps

My tank with the blue background. I wish I could get a shot of what it really looks like. The colors just aren't right! The pics make my tank look like crap(LOL) but it will have to do until I go away and get a new one...

Last edited:
doood now you just gotta get some ketchup, cilantro, onions, lemon, pepper, salt and a little bit of onions for a nice shrimp cocktail :D .
you know from the last picture now i can see that your fish tank is big huge hehe.

LOL Gabby. I wish I could get you a better shot of the blue background. It looks sooo good in real life! I'm never going back to black! I just need a camera with sense so you guys can really see what the tank looks like...

i have blue too and i really like it but i'm sure you glued yours better, mine has maskin tape all over :D ... well not all over but i know you would laugh... sorry dood, sometimes i'm like a guy, just to lazy :D

Wrasse Man!

Please Post some shots when he gets settled in Krish. Looks like you got some coral banded shrimp and what are the other ones? Looks kind of like a Peppermint but very white like the feeder shrimp sold stateside?

krish75 said:
Oh, BTW I brought home a little wrasse. He's very small about an inch long with black, white and yellow on him. I'll post a picture when he emerges from the sand...

Please Post some shots when he gets settled in Krish. Looks like you got some coral banded shrimp and what are the other ones? Looks kind of like a Peppermint but very white like the feeder shrimp sold stateside?

No problem man...I could really load up on some wrasses if I wanted because they swim right into your net! I got him because I love to see them swim around and dive into the sand. As for the shrimp, they look exactly like ghost shrimp which some people call feeder shrimp also. I mean it has to be the same thing. You can see their eggs through their bodies and if they eat something you can watch it go down...

Wrasses in the Crib!

And I thought all you had down there was a bunch of Gobies,Basslets,& Hog fish. Ok Krish I have one for you to Catch Have you heard Of a Swissguard Basslet? Very prized fish:eek: = super expensive;)

krish75 said:
No problem man...I could really load up on some wrasses if I wanted because they swim right into your net! I got him because I love to see them swim around and dive into the sand. As for the shrimp, they look exactly like ghost shrimp which some people call feeder shrimp also. I mean it has to be the same thing. You can see their eggs through their bodies and if they eat something you can watch it go down...

And I thought all you had down there was a bunch of Gobies,Basslets,& Hog fish. Ok Krish I have one for you to Catch Have you heard Of a Swissguard Basslet? Very prized fish = super expensive

Can't say I have heard of it, but you post a picture of one and the water warms up, I'll find him for you:D

Hard to Find pictures as well

They are Pretty hard to find Krish Here is shot of one...Jeff

krish75 said:
Can't say I have heard of it, but you post a picture of one and the water warms up, I'll find him for you:D

Back