Krish's Bahamian inspired 90 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Re: I got my new camera!!!

Great News my friend I am happy you got one! Give us details on the Nikon you bought;)

krish75 said:
I got my new camera!!! And got confirmation that my order from Premium Aquatics will be here by 11:00 in the morning! The camera wasn't the exact one I wanted, but the best Nikon the store had. We shall see what she can do. See you guys online full time Sunday when I get back home. Got a lot of new ideas, info and photos to be sharing soon, but nothing until I get back home.

I hope everyone is doing well...

Jiddy said:
He from Kentucky, you put a lil' hot suace on some corals and wa'la! .... That is Funny:D I give it 8 on the funny scale jiddy..:D Can't wait to see the pic's Krish:cool:

Got all my goodies (a few lockling fittings for my sea-swirl, sponges and my Tunze stream kit with the controller) We had a mix up to say the least with the shipping, but thanks to Rob it was worked out and I got my stuff in time. Now here's what happened next...When I opened the box I found the Tunze cover broken so now we are trying to get a new cover to me by tomorrow. Hopefully things will work out as Rob is doing his absolute best to help me. Here is a photo of what came broken...

Just a little update on the broken piece. Rob as usual, got it all worked out for me and I should have the replacement piece tomorrow if all goes well coming from the Tunze dealer in Texas (if I understood correctly). So if all goes well, on Sunday I should have a few pictures to share. Like I've said, I have a few ideas I'm tossing around so you might see some changes soon in the tank! We shall see...

good deal man. Bummer about the broken Tunze. I just placed my first order thru Premium Aquatics the other day. They rock. Highly reccomended. You are probley the only person in florida on vaction wanting to go home and play with your fish tank. LOL

So your not even going to tell you what camera you ended up getting? Good luck getting your parts before you leave!

LOL...Yeah Steve PA rocks bigtime! Never found better service anywhere else. Rob's the coolest!

Tom, I got a Nikon. Not the one I wanted by far, but not really much time to run around and find it. I may have to just order that one online and have it shipped to the Bahamas. The trip is just too rushed to look around with all that has to be done. Nevertheless, the camera rocks compared to the crap I have back home! I may take that old one and throw it in the tank and see how good it works then:badgrin:

lol !! that's what he says, but don't believe him Steve, he has shopping clothes fever

Shhhh...You have no idea(LOL)

Oh sorry...Tom, I just got the tracking number and it says it will be here tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it all works out...

:badgrin: Heh guys if you hadn't noticed my friend (at least I think thats what I call him) has the definite reefers bug. On vacation, but still in lust with his tank. At least we know from the fact that his beautiful wife is pregnant that isn't all he thinks about (LOL). See you soon Krish. So whats on my inheritance list this month maybe some SEIO's ( Just kiddin). hurry up and come home so WE can play with all the cool new stuff:D

LOL...Andrew you can inherit my skimmate when I get back home because I'm sure the container if full and waiting to be emptied(LOL) Yeah, got the bug for my tank! My tank is probably over $4000.00 now and got a ways to go. I'm heading across to Petland in a second since it is across the street to see what's new!

BTW just tracked the package and it is in Orlando out to be delivered. I just hope it is in tact.

I got the new piece and everything was in one piece...Thank goodness(LOL) I head home tomorrow so I will post some pictures maybe Sunday. I played with the new camera last night shooting closeups and it does A LOT better than I thought. So it should be interesting...

ANOTHER BAHAMIAN BOY !!! dood is reef frontiers having bahamian fever or what? :D .
Welcome Andrew dood :).
hey Krish don't throw your camera in the garbage, send it to me dood, seriously i don't know what my kid did to the camera but it doesn't work :(.
Well dood, i can't wait to see the pictures and to bad you didn't take the Hulk picture :doubt: .

Well dood, i can't wait to see the pictures and to bad you didn't take the Hulk picture

I'm the only real hulk(LOL) But yeah, soon as I setup the software on the computer at home to upload photos then I will add some. The photo I took of the broken Tunze housing was with my wife's cousins camera. I want to start a thread about the Bahamas in general with photos of everything especially of the cool things you can find at low tide as well as reefs here in general. We'll see how it works.

I want to start a thread about the Bahamas in general with photos of everything especially of the cool things you can find at low tide as well as reefs here in general.

well it's about time dood !!! :)

I'm the only real hulk

yeah dood, you are right :lol: just don't go in the ocean with that color or you'll have fishes and what not chasing you :D

So you got a nikon, that could be 1 of about 500 different cameras? We want to know which camera you got!

Back