Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Couple more. Giving this thread a much needed update with pictures!

mmev7t.jpg

shark they caught

oholjs.jpg

15h0lqv.jpg

10wo93l.jpg

o73fbm.jpg

e8vgpf.jpg

nna9kw.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, those photographs of that resort are really beautiful. But I would love to see your personal tank send some photos. Thanks.Phil

Hello, those photographs of that resort are really beautiful. But I would love to see your personal tank send some photos. Thanks.Phil

My personal tank is the ocean right now:p. Took down my last saltwater tank when I moved into our new house a few years ago. Been wanting to setup another, but time is an issuer right now. Too much going on right now to mess with a tank, but one day I'll have another. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just updating the thread with the picstures taken by my friend Shane

Nassau Grouper

1g0mrk.jpg

Porgy

33afj8j.jpg

Stingray

241l74l.jpg

Sunken boat

28be6n9.jpg

Yellow tail Snapper

24b1095.jpg

Inside a sunken boat

343jm1i.jpg

Another sunken boat

293hkdh.jpg

Sea Turtle

2nauvxc.jpg

Nice!! Yea, big industry here! Crawfish season runs from August 1st to about Easter. A few of my friends crawfish for a living. I remember one telling me if he doesn't make 90k profit for himself the opening month, he may as well stay home!! Must be nice!! :)

Yea, they are pretty big here! I'll have to try and find a picture of a crawfish a friend caught! Insane!!

Wow, so jealous... Your right about one thing tho, one thing on my bucket list is to deep sea fish for marlin.
Way to cool

Via phone cuzz Im broke

Yea, I'd love to hook one to feel the pull!! Wouldn't want to pull it on the boat though because I'm not sure if people eat Marlin. I know I don't lol.

You can get them from the bank? I wouldnt wanna keep it id just wanna fight it for a while and have a picture or two.

Via phone cuzz Im broke

You can get them from the bank? I wouldnt wanna keep it id just wanna fight it for a while and have a picture or two.

Via phone cuzz Im broke

Not sure where they bite mostly, but I'd imagine open sea (5,000 ft) if that's what you mean.

A few more compliments of my friends

Dolphin's swimming along side the boat

250jxuh.jpg

Dolphin (mahi mahi on line underwater)

27y6ah4.jpg

35a0h6s.jpg

Spanish Wells, Eleeuethera

1z9194.jpg

1ilhdw.jpg

hs03me.jpg

2z6tr94.jpg

Another one of that dolphin mangled by a shark! One clean bite!

2hqt9cm.jpg

Some of Atlantis' water rapids

2yx2czk.png

rtns69.jpg

2556e6q.jpg

Scenery

10winna.jpg

Calm................

34j6o0i.jpg

Back