Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well Gabbs...Atleast if you pee pee yourself, no-one will know if you are in the water. Just don't try anything else:p

Well Gabbs...Atleast if you pee pee yourself, no-one will know if you are in the water. Just don't try anything else

is that what you do? :shock: :lol: :lol: .
Don't worry Krish, i'd never go feed a shark i'm to chicken :p

Krish,

No wonder this forum is so quiet! It takes forever to look at all those pictures! I must haved stared at each puicture for at least a minute. Cool Pictures and that is so cool that you can just net your livestock that easily. You must save a lot of money. Keep Posting more pictures!

Nick

Krish,

No wonder this forum is so quiet! It takes forever to look at all those pictures! I must haved stared at each puicture for at least a minute. Cool Pictures and that is so cool that you can just net your livestock that easily. You must save a lot of money. Keep Posting more pictures!

Nick

LOL...Thanks Nick!!! Glad you liked them:)

VERY COOL UPDATE!

OK...This thread will get very very interesting soon!!!!:D I just got back from away and I bought a Sony video camera that can also take digital photos and I'm ordering the underwater case for it so I will be able to take underwater videos as well as underwater pictures which can show a lot the ways things act/react in the wild! Also, you can see clips and pics of fish eating Kentuck(LOL), how I catch them and on and on! I think this addition will spice up the thread quite a bit!! I'm going to try and find a really nice site for hosting good quality video clips that is easy to load etc so you won't have to sit here for days waiting for a clip to upload. So stay tuned:)

Ok, now those pics are hot. You know it has been almost 20 yrs that i was in freeport so those pics dont even cover justice. Im so jealous you can go on a boat and grab any cool stuff you see. Or to just look at them up close is something. I had conch once while i was there. I was so pickled I dont remember how it tasted. Thats one big escargo.lol. Waiting for more pics.

Ok, now those pics are hot. You know it has been almost 20 yrs that i was in freeport so those pics dont even cover justice. Im so jealous you can go on a boat and grab any cool stuff you see. Or to just look at them up close is something. I had conch once while i was there. I was so pickled I dont remember how it tasted. Thats one big escargo.lol. Waiting for more pics.

Thanks!!! Glad you like um!:D Freeport, Grand Bahama was where I was actually born and I lived there until I was almost 18 and then I moved here to Nassau. The last time I went to Freeport was last year Easter (2005) and I can tell you, that place is boring! :eek: I've heard of some great things that will be happening over there soon things may pick up for them. :)

So now are they all in close proximity that you just have to jump your boat and off you go or do you have to fly to freeport.

LOL...You can go by boat from Nassau to Freeport, but I prefer to fly. The flight from here on a Jet takes 35 mins and on a Dash 8 (prop with 2 propellors) takes an additional 10 minutes. If you started from Freeport and worked your way down the whole chain of islands you would basically spot new land when you lost sight of the one you just left all the way down to the Southern most Island. Pretty cool if you get ship wrecked!:p

Thats cool. I would probably like the boat better. Not into flying if not necessary.

LOL...Boats are for pleasure and planes are there to get you where you need to go fast so you can go on a boat and enjoy your pleasure;)

Very nice pics, I am extremely jelous of your location !

Thanks!:) And don't be jealous...I saw your tank's thread earlier and your tank looks better than mine and you have corals which I wish I had:p I was hoping to update this thread this past weekend, but something came up so hopefully this upcomming weekend. I'll make an extra effort to do so. Thanks again:)

Good pic's

Yeah thoses are some great photo's and they make wish i was away from the fast city life. LIFE-ON!!:cool:

Yeah thoses are some great photo's and they make wish i was away from the fast city life

ohh dood i wish it was like that in here !! :p .
i miss seeing taxis, the metro, ohhh all that beautiful transportation that didn't pressure me to learn how to drive .

Yeah thoses are some great photo's and they make wish i was away from the fast city life. LIFE-ON!!

Thanks man...Gald you liked them. You'd enjoy it here because most Bahamians look and act like that dude in your avitar:p

Back