Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks! She'll be 2 weeks old on Wednesday :D Here's a full tank shot with everything in it I've collected here besides the fish:)

Shark is sweet. Does he do much swimming. Or is it his rest period? What, 3 more kids???? You ready for another already Krish?

Shark is sweet. Does he do much swimming. Or is it his rest period? What, 3 more kids???? You ready for another already Krish?

While I was there, he was just resting, but one day I passed by I could see him swimming from the road. About the kids....HA!!! No more for me! I'd like to focus all my attention on the one I have and give her the life;)

you know i'm actually upset :mad: .
i can't believe what they did with that tank..... seriously it used to be so beautiful and now it looks like garbage :mad: .
If i was them, i'd get rid of the shark and clean the heck out of that tank to make it look pretty again.

I should have sent you the tank huh Gabbs?:p We are planning to go out for a bit tomorrow afternoon to catch a clean up crew of fish and then he's going to do something with the tank. I'll get some pics of what we catch (if anything) as well as the tank when it's back in shape:)

Ya know, even a phosban reactor would do wonders for that tank. I should show you my before and after shots. Here goes.
Picture1895126734.jpg

Picture39595.jpg
:eek:

Ya know, even a phosban reactor would do wonders for that tank. I should show you my before and after shots. Here goes.
Picture1895126319.jpg

Picture1895126734.jpg

Picture39595.jpg
:eek:

Hey wait a minute what kind of filter did i see their?I must be tripping that tank looks real good for that system:D

Hey wait a minute what kind of filter did i see their?I must be tripping that tank looks real good for that system

LOL...But no bio-wheels. That's the ticket! I use to run an Emeror 280 just for carbon use one time. Cool power filters...:)

Ya, now im with the times,lol. To think that was just a year or so ago. I went with a phosban reactor and i use something call marine s.a.t. once a month. I used to rip algae with tweezers like daily. I dont have a stitch of algae now. Except an occasional sprig of something. And I never was able to grow coraline with those pumps running. Soon as I went to the sump, reactor and such, bamm, instant pink chalk.

Got two photos for you guys today. Here is an octopus we caught that Andrew is putting in this tank, and a crawfish he got for a friend:)

Ya, now im with the times,lol. To think that was just a year or so ago. I went with a phosban reactor and i use something call marine s.a.t. once a month. I used to rip algae with tweezers like daily. I dont have a stitch of algae now.

Hey I have that stuff in stock does it work OK? I never used it before and people just by the TLC.

Oh krish! hey man we need to talk about shipping some live stock man:D
you make it look so easy to get that stuff;)

Actually that and the phosban and my tank looks like it does now. It did wonders for that hair algae. Started the sat first and then the reactor. Takes about 4 wks after first dose to kick in but wow.

Oh krish! hey man we need to talk about shipping some live stock man
you make it look so easy to get that stuff

LOL! I wish we could export man, but it is illegal. I got some other cool things today that are in my tank, but haven't posted them all yet until all the polyps come out, but here are a few:)

Here's a green carpet anemone about the size of a penny

Some zoos which I will get better photos of when they all come out

A purple gorgonian. Like I said, I got some other things, but will post them tomorrow

Back