Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Who??? Ron???

yah, just wanted to compare to the insane fish selection up here. Nothing like diving and having 2.5634ft of visibility:lol:.

i dont know...just wondering

-augustus

you should look up pics of Destin...our water is emerald green most of the time..it's nasty after storms or hurricanes, but it is normally crystal clear!!!!i'm not sure what kind of tangs they are.. i tried to find them on the internet...i saw some tiny ones that looked black, and some larger ones that i can't remember what they looked like..i just now realized that we had tangs.. i have snorkeled in the same spot for a while and never realized it before this summer...every time i go, i see Sergeant majors, blue/yellow damsels, coral beauties(i think),some sort of lawnmower goby( they look very similar).... now i llok for the tangs mainly...i only see a few though, here and there...
check out these pics..they really don't do the water justice!!!!
http://www.cityofdestin.com/index.p...of Destin&submenu=AbouttheCity&albumpos=0,5,2

Last edited:
Is it legall to take things out of the wild?

(sorry for taking the thread krish, i should probly be banned now:lol: !)

-augustus

Is it legall to take things out of the wild?
i just said i would catch them..... now if one happened to end up in my tank (and looked similar to a wild one),and someone asked me about it, i would say, " i cannot recall "!!!!!:)

rofl.gif
to the burp and fart talk.

wow just discovered this forum from the physcho damsels forum and omg!!! AMAZING pictures! you did an amazing job! any updates? i wanna see another full tank shot!

Back