Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL!! Thanks!:D Actually, instead of torturing my corals with the limited light my Aquapod had compared to what they were use to in my 38gal cube (almost double the wattage) I took out all of the corals except the zonthids. I plan to upgrade the lighting in a week or 2 so I can get them back so as it stands, teh tank is just basically rock:p I'm actually going to the tidepools in a bit so I may have some pics to share:)

Well...It was too windy to see well in the water so I didn't get any fish, but I did catch this shrimp. I have a thread up now to get an ID on it which I'll post the name here later when/if I get one:)

Last edited:
i have been there . i loved it . i spent mst of my time in front of the tanks. you got some greate pictures. jakleen

Which tadpole???I don't have saltwater frogs:p The shrimp got stuck in the powerhead so I have to go back out hunting for more stuff. As soon as I get the stuff done to the tank, I will get more stuff and add some pics:D

Thanks Augusts!:D And on the type, couldn't say for sure. I think we tried to ID it here before, but what kept coming up was an Atlantic Blue tang if I remember correctly, but it's not one as I am pretty familiar with the Atlantic blue. I'll have to do some research in some Bahamian fish charts to get the exact name and let you guys know:)

Weird...everything that i just googled was a blue tang. I couldnt get ANY other type that is in the bahama's.:confused:

-augustus

LOL! Yeah...It's not the atlantic blue though. Here's a another shot of the same fish I took in Atlantis' tank swimming in a school. I'll find the name of it though for you:).

Attachments

• sg.jpg
    sg.jpg
    43.5 KB
Thanks Jorge! That's what Bahamians refer to them as (well surgeon fish rather than tang) when trying to describe them. The links wouldn't load up for me, but I googled it and you are right on the money!:D

can you catch one for me???????????????????????????

Easy as pie! Almost as easy as swimming:p

LOL! Yeah...It's not the atlantic blue though. Here's a another shot of the same fish I took in Atlantis' tank swimming in a school. I'll find the name of it though for you:).
Think you could fit a school in your cube?:D

LMAO!

Back