Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Been well Krish. Hope your family is well also. But seriously.. I will come see you one day...

Ken

As always Krish,
It is nice to take a three min. mini vacation to a place where the sun is shinning!
I would be afraid the shark would thrash around and do serious injury to any one close... or not so close.

man, you make it hard to be here every time you update this thread. but as peppi said its a nice. 3 min vacation. and I shall return one day. I haven't been to Nassau yet but I will.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Been well Krish. Hope your family is well also. But seriously.. I will come see you one day...

Ken

Thanks man and sounds good!! :)

As always Krish,
It is nice to take a three min. mini vacation to a place where the sun is shinning!
I would be afraid the shark would thrash around and do serious injury to any one close... or not so close.

man, you make it hard to be here every time you update this thread. but as peppi said its a nice. 3 min vacation. and I shall return one day. I haven't been to Nassau yet but I will.

Lol @ 3 min vacations :p. I guess we are kind of even because you all have tanks and post pics and I don't have a tank lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! Here you go compliments of my wife's cousin who went to Eleuthera and Spanish Wells

20fbz3m.png

Entrance to Spanish Wells (Island 2 miles long by 1/2 a mile wide)
nyzr09.png

Ferry that takes cars to the mainland lol

29vdlpy.png

ddlyzm.png

2llfymx.png

35jyum9.png

Lenny Kravitz's Boat

209myyo.png

wtablu.png

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Nice photo of Atlantis

2lkxoo7.png

And some pics taken in Cat Island and Long Island by some friends.

rsvbsk.png

2rxe3ph.png

2m4206h.png

98cytt.png

hwedxe.png

2nuir7c.png

you make it hard to stay on a path ro become debt free when you post like this. but other hand is that you make it really easy cuz I know that I cant go untill debt free, and saved for the trip.

A buddy of mine went to Exuma and caught these bad boys

2w50gmx.jpg

And some other shots he had

vztsie.jpg

333vjag.jpg

And a shot of a new gated community here in Nassau called Palm Cay. They had a boat show.

2z8dymg.jpg

Every year they have a cardboard boat race here. Your boat has to be made out of only cardboard and duct tape and that's it. You use oars to race. Kids race in the pool and adults in the harbor.

mwtog1.jpg

4qoqxi.jpg

2yox3l4.jpg

avilxy.jpg

11jve47.jpg

29leqtu.jpg

Wife's cousin's boat sank on start up lol

104451g.jpg

Back