Krish's New 75 gal "Thing-a-ma-bob"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey send me some fans :D :lol: .
hmm now that i think about it, i don't have any fans for my tank :p ... heck i don't even use the heater as much, so far the only thing warming up my tank is the lights and even with the lights off it doesn't really go way down on the temperature (75 degrees ) and with lights (78 degrees).

I like your shrimp he's very hairy ... just like the owner :lol:

LOL...Gabbs. I hate hair. I cut mine twice a week!!! You don't need any fans if your temp is that low. What do you want to see??? ICE??:p

LOL...Gabbs. I hate hair. I cut mine twice a week!!! You don't need any fans if your temp is that low. What do you want to see??? ICE??

LOL !! yeah i'm trying to reproduce some sort of ice age :D .

Just an update...My lights were signed for yesterday in Florida to our freight forwarder which means I will have them soon. Hopefully they fly tomorrow, but quite possibly, they will be closed for the whole holiday weekend. Anyways...Soon time for my first coral!!!:D

I AM !!! ... hey if i hijack a thread i can hijack the ocean

LOL...And then hijack a jail cell eating cold white rice for the next 10 years:p

I just got my power supply that will be on the timer with my MH's to run the (2) 5 inch fans while the halides are on. I may mount everything tomorrow so it will only be the lights left, but not sure...:)

Almost there! I called my people here and they have the invoice for my lights which means they have it here. They just need to find them now...Hope they aren't lost:doubt: I should hopefully have some photos tomorrow after work:)

ok, i'm coming over to your thread for a while....mine is calming down! luke must be asleep!

LOL...Must be a different time zone:p Well, this is the hijackers own personal thread. What that means is it can't be hijacked! I think from now on I will showcase my tanks in the water fountain:D Best place for it IMO! Not much happens here but a lot of talk about anything other than my thing-a-ma-bob:p Well...Atleast I will be able to add photos soon quite a bit from the lights to the corals and on and on...Until then...:D

Until you go BACK to the 90 gallon tank

LOL...That's long gone! I will never go back to that height tank unless I can get in it myself:D Anything from here would be a 125, but doubt I will make the change...***I love to live in denial***:p

Nope, they are on their way..I still need to make something to mount them to. shouldnt be too big of deal tho

ohh dood i can't wait to see your lights.
It seems like lately the topic all aroun RF is lighting... now let's see what you got !!! :D .

ok, i'm coming over to your thread for a while....mine is calming down! luke must be asleep!

LMBO!!! :lol:

Back