Krish's New 75 gal "Thing-a-ma-bob"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Those pix look good Krish! That last one, the macro of the zoo's is nice, but it is a little overexposed. Does your camera have a ev shift? You will have to put it into A mode and then set the ev to -2/3 and see what happens.

Those pix look good Krish! That last one, the macro of the zoo's is nice, but it is a little overexposed. Does your camera have a ev shift? You will have to put it into A mode and then set the ev to -2/3 and see what happens.

Thanks Tom! Not sure what that camera has...I'll have to look in the manual and see and if it does, give it a shot:)

Krish you get your Chiller yet?

Soon...UPS has it scheduled to be delivered to my freight forwarder in Florida tomorrow and then they'll have to fly it over. It usually gets there by 12:00 pm so I should have it Thursday afternoon or Friday. I just finished messing with the pump I will be using to circulate water through the chiller. I got my hose and everything so all I need now is the chiller. Also, I will be making plans to build something to hold the chiller and the PFO ballast as well. Not sure exactly how I'm going to do it yet, but I will be building this one this time. Show you guys what I can do;)

If your really that good then build an extension for your hood & farther reduce heat under it

LOL...Wanna hear something funny? I haven't been above 81.5F since I ordered the chiller:p It stays between 80.2 and 81.5F Aw well...I guess the chiller won't have to work too hard:)

no, that'd be a first one .... don't worry krish a rock is not gonna cause a cycle as far as i know.
and that was a quick drive by the way .

LOL...Nassau is 21 by 7 and I didn't have to drive the whole island:p

About the rock, someone told me if you take a rock out of your tank and break off a piece it will cause a cycle...I won't call any names:rolleyes:

Actually your tank will reach an equilibrium but will always cycle in some sorts, that is where people misconceive the "Cycling of a tank".

Actually your tank will reach an equilibrium but will always cycle in some sorts, that is where people misconceive the "Cycling of a tank".

Yep...I want to take out that rock with the brown cancer on it and chop off that section and toss it and keep the rest of the rock. Or I may just toss the whole thing:D

Yep...I want to take out that rock with the brown cancer on it and chop off that section and toss it and keep the rest of the rock. Or I may just toss the whole thing

did you try scraping it first? :p .

yea just put it in a tub of old water when your changing some & scrape it clean & toss it in the sump until you know it doesn't come back & spread, just rinse it well after you scrub it.

Back