Krish's New 75 gal "Thing-a-ma-bob"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yea just put it in a tub of old water when your changing some & scrape it clean & toss it in the sump until you know it doesn't come back & spread, just rinse it well after you scrub it.

:p We'll see...Since I have to remove it, I may as well re-aquascape:p (LOL)
Naw, but we'll see about the rock tomorrow.

That's a cool link Scooter! Thanks!!:D

Good morning, how is paradise today?
Over here semi-clear skys & lots of cars, buildings & stuff out my office window!

Paradise is hot without clouds and tons of work to do! Great day for going out in the boat though...Looking for stuff, grilling and fishing. Too bad I can't duck work today...Too much to do.:doubt: But, the good thing is if I get fed up, I don't have far to go to get to the beach:D

Hey Krish very cool looking tank Bud. Haven't read the whole thread, way too many posts :) but I'll catch up when I got some time.
Love the aquascape, now stop playing around with it :)

Hey Krish very cool looking tank Bud. Haven't read the whole thread, way too many posts but I'll catch up when I got some time.
Love the aquascape, now stop playing around with it

ROFL! I'm always messing with something:p Thanks for the kind words...Been a long road to where I am and finally after I get my chiller this week, I'll finally be adding corals! Everything in terms of water parameters etc are it tip top shape and stable so it's just the temperature that has to be stabalized...Not long now before I can sit back and enjoy it:)

I thought you'd might like this one Krish!
Good morning, how is paradise today?
Over here semi-clear skys & lots of cars, buildings & stuff out my office window!

you kow that's a not fair thread :p.... what happened to showing the 175w :D .

Update...

My chiller was signed for at my freight forwarder @ 12:00 today so I should have it some time tomorrow:D

Just updating my photo of my tank since removing that rock that was possibly going to be trouble in the future. Here is how things look now for the record

And my tang:D

man i love that tang !!! .
Well i guess that's good you took the rock out .

Thanks! My tang is the man! He's the greatest! Yeah...That rock is history! I should have tried to use tweezers and pick out the copepods and throw them back in the tank, but didn't think of it...:doubt:

Thanks! My tang is the man! He's the greatest! Yeah...That rock is history! I should have tried to use tweezers and pick out the copepods and throw them back in the tank, but didn't think of it...

I agreed... bubbles is way awesome :D .

Krish, I would wrap that clear plastic tubing with something, otherwise you are gonna get some algae buildup in there.
Nice unit!

Thanks Charlie! I'm changing the hose out totally for the ribbed black hose as soon as I can find it. :)

Back