Krish's New 75 gal "Thing-a-ma-bob"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

its like a fish jacuzzi. you will have the most relaxed fish ever. mayby i will send my fish to you for the spa treatment... for a price of course....lol

its like a fish jacuzzi. you will have the most relaxed fish ever. mayby i will send my fish to you for the spa treatment... for a price of course....lol

LOL...They love it! I played with those spare Seio's today and they only frustrated me so pitched them out back! They don't match and it's all about co-ordination:mad:(LOL) I want to order another Tunzem, but I'm afraid my wife will call me a liar because I toldher the last Tunze would be all I would need:D I'll have to make due for now with just the 4150 gph of flow and bump up my rock blowing with my powerhead more times a week;)

My tang felt like showing off today when I brought out the camera, so he asked me to take a picture of him and show it here on RF to see if he can attract any new female prospects:D

ohhh they look so cute !!!
that tang is really pretty

Thanks...He's the king of the tank. Not saying much though(LOL) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the up-coming week to hopefully get my royal gramma. If I don't get it from away, I will get one summer. I know some spots around Rose Island (off of Nassau) that you can find quite a few of them:)

Very nice, Krish! Look forward to seeing your royal gramma

and the fish on the right would be...the wrasses u caught ages ago or new addition that i missed somewhere

Alright...Just incase you guys didn't know, I'm a freak! I decided after work today that I would take all of my rock out of the tank and swish it around in a bucket of tank water just to see, out of curiosity, what would come off of them. You can see by the picture above with the tang, the rocks are just fine with no algae etc. Well..........I couln't get the flipping thing back how I had it before so I had to bring my laptop downstairs, bring up a photo of the tank, and then go by it to see if I could get it back the way it was. 3 hours later I got it! Never again my friend!!! Never again...:mad:

lol....only a freak...I bet you could actually make good money scrubbing and aquascaping rocks for others. especially tanks like mine that have plenty of ugly hair algae.

lol....only a freak...I bet you could actually make good money scrubbing and aquascaping rocks for others. especially tanks like mine that have plenty of ugly hair algae.

LOL...I couldn't handle the pressure of more than one tank. I have to maintain my composure because if I get too stressed you know what happens...The green man comes out!:D

krish75 said:
LOL...I couldn't handle the pressure of more than one tank. I have to maintain my composure because if I get too stressed you know what happens...The green man comes out!:D
too funny....sprout...lol

how come this thread hasnt been hi jacked yet gaby.....:badgrin:

how come this thread hasnt been hi jacked yet gaby.....

You can't hijack the thread of the Master of hijacking...Just doesn't work. I could let these pages go for days with nothing but BS and be happy!(LMBO!):lol:

Back