Krish's New 75 gal "Thing-a-ma-bob"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

how come this thread hasnt been hi jacked yet gaby.....

Actually there's a little hijacking in the first pages i think but nothing fancy, i was waiting for you dood.

You can't hijack the thread of the Master of hijacking

well at least you are aware of that :D

krish75 said:
You can't hijack the thread of the Master of hijacking...Just doesn't work. I could let these pages go for days with nothing but BS and be happy!(LMBO!):lol:
youve already done that sprout....roflmao:lol:

were doing it right now. right under his nose. do you think hell catch on soon gaby....?

willy, this thread has been officially hijacked. we will not talk about krish, krishes fish, krishes fish tank,krishes beach walks, krishes tide pool adventures or his alter ego little green sprout. if krish does however show up on this thread we will just pretend that he is not realy there. (Im not sure why we have to pretend though because hes not realy there) any way If you have any questions ask gaby,....doodette or spongeboblover.

Krish - I know you have OCD, so I won't be so hard on you....but you need to leave the tank alone :D. If you keep going in there and messing with the LR, or pulling it out (when it doesn't need it), you might upset the balance you are trying to achieve. Especially when you get some sponge growth on there, and expose it to air. Now, if you had an algae tank like I had, then I would say, good - get that crud off there, but your rocks look fine. I think you'll get the same amount of detritus (or more) by blasting with a powerhead, compared to swishing in a bucket. I was always getting into trouble for messing around with my tank. Mike/mojo calls it the moron cycle :).

Now....when are you going to post another picture of your reaquascape, so we can compare it to your last picture, and tell you what hasn't been put back in the right spot ;) :lol:. Just having some fun....lololol

LOL...Maybe tonight. You can't tell really tell the difference. The main reason why I moved everything was just to see what would come off the rocks in comparison to what does with a ph. Also, I was curious to see if anything was settling under the rocks that needed extra attention from flow. All I did find out was the rocks shed the same, no deadspots under the rocks and I can get really miserable when the rocks don't set back up right and I have to keep toying with it:)

Dude please TELL ME YOU DIDN'T Somebody help me with this man.:eek: Nikki repeat it slowly for him again. L..E..A..V..E ..... THE.... TANK ALLLLLLLOOOONE!!!! LOL. :badgrin: I can not belive you moved those rocks.:rolleyes: Call me next time and I will arrange for Christina to tie your hands to the bed until the urge passes.:badgrin: Heh you may find a new hobby :badgrin: :) :cool: LOL. i am going to buy you some coral just so you can't move the rocks LOL. We love you Krish but listen to Nikki

Dude please TELL ME YOU DIDN'T Somebody help me with this man. Nikki repeat it slowly for him again. L..E..A..V..E ..... THE.... TANK ALLLLLLLOOOONE!!!! LOL. I can not belive you moved those rocks. Call me next time and I will arrange for Christina to tie your hands to the bed until the urge passes. Heh you may find a new hobby LOL. i am going to buy you some coral just so you can't move the rocks LOL. We love you Krish but listen to Nikki

Look at my tank again (and again everyday of the week) and tell me what you see and what you don't see:) The tank is fine. A little swishing to "test" an idea COULDN"T cause me any problems. I know my tank...If swishing rocks causes my tank a problem, then IMO, I have a major problem.

willy, this thread has been officially hijacked. we will not talk about krish, krishes fish, krishes fish tank,krishes beach walks, krishes tide pool adventures or his alter ego little green sprout. if krish does however show up on this thread we will just pretend that he is not realy there. (Im not sure why we have to pretend though because hes not realy there) any way If you have any questions ask gaby,....doodette or spongeboblover

LMBO!!!! :lol:

Look at my tank again (and again everyday of the week) and tell me what you see and what you don't see The tank is fine. A little swishing to "test" an idea COULDN"T cause me any problems. I know my tank...If swishing rocks causes my tank a problem, then IMO, I have a major problem.

like i told you... just wait until you have a few corals in there :D

yeah i know you were looking and making sure no detritus was getting trapped which is good, one thing i do is, i put my hand by the rocks and i go all around to make sure they're getting flow:p ... one good thing is that you dont' have any sand... you should see when i move my rocks :D .. it's a pain in the butt.

Back