Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL! Well, They'll learn soon enough, but in the meantime, I gotta get things looking the way I want with my setup (stand and canopy) so I have to get cracking soon:)

Wow I missed out on all the drama, it's too bad Krish, but I would say you have lots of supporters around here. I think we should start a Krish fan club.:D

LOL!! It's all good man. I thought I had my mind made up, but I guess not(LOL) We'll see how it goes. I just need some time to really think about it:)

LOL!! It's all good man. I thought I had my mind made up, but I guess not(LOL) We'll see how it goes. I just need some time to really think about it:)

It just hit me! I have a solution for you!

I won't even charge you a consulting fee. Just fly me down there. I'll come take a look, PERSONALLY, and see what it's going to take to get that tank to where you need it. I could help you with coral and fish selection (and collection), as well.

It would probably only take about... 2 weeks. And I'd probably need to spend a lot of time in the ocean, studying a natural environment.

:p

LOL! Sounds good Jason. Infact, you can come and move the whole tank and take it home with you!:D

The tank will be coming down in about a week or so. I'm ordering a replacement for it hopefully today and will simplify it even more. I'm going all-in-one so no sump, no chiller, no external pumps etc. I will still keep all my corals and clowns as well as I will use my phosban reactor, but everything else goes and I will get a hang on skimmer. I'm tired of thinking and messing with things. I have more important things that need my attention and patience right now so it goes simple...Well, not too simple because you know how I go, but simple. It will either be an Aquapod with HQI lighting or an M-Tank:)

Hey there big guy.....How you doing......hmmm?.....you doin good?..... You want a Soda?......hmm?......

Krish that sucks that your unhappy with your tanks new location. I hope everything works out for the best and i totally understand how you would want to get out of this hobby at times. I have wanted to a bunch of times!

Thanks Nick, but I don't want to get out of the hobby and so that's why I'm getting something else... I'm just not happy with the cube. The location sucks, but on top of that, my chiller is running every 3 minutes because of my closed loop heating up things it appears so this month, my electricity bill more than doubled so I'm just going to change over and make everyone happy. It will definately be a cool nano though:)

And just think, with all your extra equipment, you could become Premium Aquatics - South.

LOL! Yep! I will get half my house back after this round. I think I could make some LFS jealous if I took a pic of all the stuff I have :shock: This new tank will be nice though...I'm not worried. I will have it packed with corals!:D

Have we chosen a size yet? i suggest a 90 RR oh sorry i forgot a zero i meant 900 RR. Hows that sound Krish?

Krish do you have a fenced in backyard? How about a saltwater pond/reef? At least you wouldn't need to buy bulbs anymore.

ROFL!!! If I had a big enough backyard I'd be in a house and would have my Townhouse sold:p We are thinking on selling it soon and buying/building a house so I will get nothing less than a 6ft tank then.

I just ordered the tank and skimmer for it so hopefully I will have it by next weekend in one piece and I can do the swap over:)

Wanna have it? (LOL) Yeah I liked it as well, but I'm not worried. I have nice plans for this new tank (it will be 24 gallons) and I will be transferring over the rocks and all my corals in there so it will look nice and full in there. I will also get more zoos and stuff. Trust me, you guys will like it. I don't like to look at crap so it will look good;)

Hey Krish, I am dropping down to a nano as well!!:) I just got my 10gal nano up and running last weekend. I was trying to copy you on everything but this time it's the other way around.:D

Sounds good. Just sorry to see ya fighting with the existing.

Yeah...Thanks man. I'll just remember to keep the back compartment clean so I don't have any nitrate issues:p

Hey Krish, I am dropping down to a nano as well!! I just got my 10gal nano up and running last weekend. I was trying to copy you on everything but this time it's the other way around.

ROFL! Well, you know I'm always up to something so once I get this thing setup I will have to put a bit of Krish's touch to it. I need to see the thing infront of me first to see what all I can do with it:D I ordered the HQI 24 gal Aquapod and AquaC Remora skimmer to hang on it. Then I will hang my phosban reactor on the back and I have some Maxi jets as well as ordered another one for now:)

Back