Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ROFL! Naw man...That's just as bad as re-using:p

BTW, I will possibly add a few more photos when I get home later tonight seeing the tank had sufficient time to settle. I won't mess with the rockwork anymore unless I get a new tank or swap stands;)

same here gabs...I usually change my spandex once a month...

LOL!!! i knew it !! :lol: .

You mean you don't just turn them inside out. ...

yes he does just like Brenden but they're just not telling you :lol: .

come on Krish you knwo you want a 100 gal tank :D .

First he will get a 100, then a 55, then a 150, then a 90, then a 220........ Krish you should just get a 500gal right now and get it over with.

dood !! how are you? i don't see you to often here .
yeah i agree he should get a 500 gal but i don't know if his wife would let him because i think it'd be more fish tank than house :D :p.

First he will get a 100, then a 55, then a 150, then a 90, then a 220........ Krish you should just get a 500gal right now and get it over with.

Man...Talk to my wife please:p

yeah i agree he should get a 500 gal but i don't know if his wife would let him because i think it'd be more fish tank than house

No man...500gals is small! Brian's 525gal is only 10ft long! :eek:

nice work man im enjoying the new rock work

Thanks Brady...Always something new on this channel. Never any re-runs:p

dood !! how are you? i don't see you to often here .

During the summer I kind of dissapear into the Idaho mountains to play mountain goat so I am not heard of or seen much. I also tranferred jobs within the company I work for to a much busier position. I should be around more now though. Once school gets going I only have time for my indoor hobby (reefing!:D )

During the summer I kind of dissapear into the Idaho mountains to play mountain goat so I am not heard of or seen much. I also tranferred jobs within the company I work for to a much busier position. I should be around more now though. Once school gets going I only have time for my indoor hobby (reefing! )

i hope busier means more $$ :):D.
i bet your bike is all beat up now .

Looking good Krish.

However, I think you need to go to the hardware store, get some lamp cord, plug it into the wall and put the bare wires in your tank.

This will keep you from messing with it. :cool:

ROFL!! Thanks! The tank has to be moved tomorrow to sort out a few issues so I have to mess with it one last time. It's being re-located:)

ROFL!! Thanks! The tank has to be moved tomorrow to sort out a few issues so I have to mess with it one last time. It's being re-located

don't tell me..... you cloged the toilet again :rolleyes: .... i told you to take it easy on that toilet :lol: :lol: :lol: .

are you gonna put it where the other tank used to be? or is it going into your room?

Well, my wife has been cussing because where the tank is now, the chiller is right next to the TV and I don't know if it is because of the window being right there or what, but my chiller kicks in about every minute or 2 which isn't right. I have a few things I need to do to try and eliminate some of the potential heat, but in the meantime she wants to toss the chiller because it annoys her(LOL) and also, now (after I sold my nice 75gal!!!!) the tank could have/should have stayed in the same location. Go figure :rolleyes: So I'm hoping that the move back is a cooler spot which will allow the chiller to run less as well as I will add more fans, plumb my chiller a little differently and put some ac split loom over the tubing to cut down heat and see how it works. We'll see how it goes...I shoould definately be able to keep this tank cooler being half the size as the other one :)

Yea you'd think it would be easy to cool! Good luck with the Move if you decide to!

LOL! Thanks "buckwheat"! :D

Your lucky its small, we may be moving in december and we have to move this sucker. Not going to be good.

Yikes! Have fun! Are you moving to the Bahamas?:p

Back