• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let's Build a store....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I asked Mike that same question this past weekend, and I was told

We still need to build the large show tank, and for that to happen I need to fix my tank building chair. ( It seems to have a problem with the drive train )
Something about the gearing. IDK
But it could be months before the chair is working at the proper speed.

Tell Mike I have the drive for his chair. I have a 6 speed tranny with BDL outdrive and a revtech 100 engine sitting in the other room. I can power that chair!

Ya hear that Mike. American made drive train for your chair.
Nothing but the best for you bud

Lorie, Are you starting a new custom bike build??

Yeah, we dont want anything distracting him from what is most important! GETTING THE TANK BUILT!
We are....patiently....waiting for the store to open.

Sorry Becca, I didn't mean to distract him, we need to keep him focused on the task at hand, and get this store open. Your fans eagerly await.

Ok I am back in biz and ready for some serious building!!!

chair.jpg

《-- buz kill... I dont think that the chair will fit thru the door. just concerned. get the dimensions we can rearrange some door ways. '

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Ok I am back in biz and ready for some serious building!!!

chair.jpg

OMG LMAO
Now the cat is out of the bag!!
I hope you have made sure that the seat belts
have been inspected and are in good working order.

Ben, He is not allowed to drive it in the front of the store. So no door issue there. Becca is afraid he would run over the couch.

I question if that thing is OSHA approved.....the last thing we want is those government inspectors poking their greedy noses around here.....RIGHT MIKE!

Not worried at all Becca, the chair come with full counter measures and an early inspector warning system and if that fails it does 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds over any terrain!!

Mike,

Confusicus say, "don't use cannon ball to kill mosquitoes" (or it your case, chair) LOL LOL

Mojo's handywork

420inprogress.jpg

Added a bio load to the fish displays

fishdisplays.jpg

180 gallon established reef after the move

180store.jpg

Back