• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let's Build a store....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Our "lounge" is just that, a super comfortable place to sit, and do what we reefers do best.....stare at our aquariums. There will be no alcohol served by us, however what you have in your flask is your business. We will have coffee, tea, hot cocoa, water and sweets. We want to make this a comfortable place that you can bring your significant others. Oh and Comcast is working diligently bringing cable to the building, so once that is in, FOOTBALL SUNDAY BABY!!!!!! brake out the bbq, do some tailgating....ok i am getting ahead of myself, But you get the idea, come hang out with us.

Based on what you're describing, I'm probably never going to leave. Do you think you could get a futon in there so i can just stay the night? You know, as your 'security guard' or something?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oh my! you are really serious... Well that couch is not enough. In fact that place wont be enough... hahaha, I can now imagine people lining up to just have a chance to seat on those couches. I think there should be a time limit, to give chance for others to appreciate the (couch) I mean the tanks...

Another awesome idea will be the place so big that it can hold PSAS meetings and what not.... oh my....

wife: Honey were done shopping. Are you ready?
me: Honey... how about trying the outlet in Oregon?

haha, that should give me plenty of time, ha ha ha...

the plan as far as i know is that all the random clubs will be meeting here. w/ speakers and a whole lot of fun.

That is a very nice looking couch, but I didnt see Mike's chair anywhere in the photo. I was just wondering if his chair had a holster for is bullhorn???? or maybe a slotted holder for his 8' pointer????

All fun aside. This will be a great place to sit and relax. I know I get tired of just standing around waiting for my better-half to decide on what she wants more, the brown ones, or the cream ones.

That is a very nice looking couch, but I didnt see Mike's chair anywhere in the photo. I was just wondering if his chair had a holster for is bullhorn???? or maybe a slotted holder for his 8' pointer????

Chairs in the back, I am getting it fitted with a new motor and bumpers!! Dont need a holster I got dual horns on the handle bars...dont worry you will hear me coming, lol

Lost my pointer though, I pointed it at a miter joint and damm if that joint didnt just swallow the whole darn thing!!!!!!!!!:hat::smash: rofl.

On a somewhat serious note though, yep were going to have a couch and chairs with a nice big 7 x 4 foot display sitting right in front of it. Just to give folks an idea of what it would feel like to have one of these in their own living room!!

mercenary-grunt
the plan as far as i know is that all the random clubs will be meeting here. w/ speakers and a whole lot of fun.​

Sure we want to work with all the clubs, groups and reefers in general. We will be bringing in some speakers for talks (Sanjay, Boomer, and Tony Vargus have already committed) and we want to do some workshops in both the front and back of the shop. Whatever we can do to bring the community/reefers together and support them, were on it.

mojo​

A few pics after Matt(crazyfish253) worked his magic on Sunday with the finish coat...THANK YOU MATT FOR GIVING UP YET ANOTHER DAY TO OBD

DSC_0021_zps011f07f7.jpg

DSC_0025_zps74a6fd34.jpg

Dave(peppie) paid a visit Tuesday and installed the drywall and exhaust fan...YOUR AMAZING DAVE, THANK YOU!!!!!

DSC_0031_zpsa8b5f4cc.jpg

Wow not long now and these tanks will be teaming with some amazing fish

DSC_0033_zpsd589ac80.jpg

Last edited:
This store will be absolutely epic. You guys are building this out exactly how I dreamed about building my own fish store. I seriously see everything I would do and then some. Great job.

Stopped by OBD today to spread some mud. Eric was there to turn on the lights, (fishtank lights) OMG!!!!

The fishroom could be a centerfold in any high end reef related magazine!!!

Some people are going to ask if they need to take off their shoes before the enter.

This is perfect. We have the couch... and maybe some tables and chairs... Then we can add refreshments.... and some goodies from my wife, perfect....

Its like starbucks with a twist.... with free wifi.... wow... what more can you ask!!!

Mylene's Sweet Creations...

Bada Bing Bada Boom....

Stopped by OBD today to spread some mud. Eric was there to turn on the lights, (fishtank lights) OMG!!!!

The fishroom could be a centerfold in any high end reef related magazine!!!

Some people are going to ask if they need to take off their shoes before the enter.

the lights are awesome right!! it seems to "glow" back there.

Then cops will come over... excuse me, what are growing back there? Ahh... nothing officer.... sniff sniff.... nothing.... lol

Then cops will come over... excuse me, what are growing back there? Ahh... nothing officer.... sniff sniff.... nothing.... lol
That is funny cause a policman did stop by already, seems he is a fellow reefer here on RF....So we are good;)

Back