Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here's some of mine. I love the color combos in all the zoos, an endless amount of colors.

Green+Skirt+Zoos.jpg

Red+Centered+Zoos.jpg

Well I just charged the camera up and snapped some pics. First time in a long time. I use to know what settings to use. Anyone got any ideas? here are some pics until I figure it out.

Last edited:
Any camera pointers? I have tons of frags gaby. Also have lots of others I did not post pics of because they were crappy.

Finn those are suppose to be red devils. I took the antics off my tank last week (cheap crap) so they are under reg 10k HQI bulbs in the pic. I plan to have that fixed soon.:D I do have some bam bam's though. Let me see if I took a pic. The last pic is some frags I did a while back. Marineteng the second one is a frag I got about a year ago from a fellow reefer. Do not know the name? Never seen anything that is that bright of a orange. The first is dragon eyes.

Nice zoo's Brenden! I don't have any tips but put the camera on something steady, use the timer if you're a shaker and use macro mode. Oh yeah...I cut all the lights off in the room besides the tank light and I don't use flash. That's what I do, not that my pics are any good though:p

and some more. I really hate not having antics. The color is really bad.

That is a candy cane frag because the main colony started to get to big. (I can send it to you) I also have another candy cane that is solid green.

Last edited:
Back