Lets see the history of your fish tank.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Funny how much our tanks change, I know mine changes often, I can't leave well alone, yours is looking great!

Here you go.

Attachments

• fulltankupdate.jpg
    fulltankupdate.jpg
    68.6 KB
Hey Mike, there is some kind of coral looking thing growing in your tank. It looks like its creeping out on the side of your tank. LOL Bad A$$ man. Steve

charlie said:
Look out, I feel another sock puppet episode coming on. :eek: :eek: :eek:
I wanna be the sock puppet master. LOL JOKING MIKE JOKING. Maybe a reef monkey but thats it. LOL
Charlie tell Willis to stop starting sh..
LOL Steve

Jiddy said:
So should i take a picture of my tank in the garage and post it as, "my first day"???

Yep but if you can fit inside it like above, you may want to start a series of post lol!

Hey Mike, there is some kind of coral looking thing growing in your tank. It looks like its creeping out on the side of your tank
Yea I here ya Steve its like a plague, all that time putting together my beautiful rock work and then this coral crap comes in and covers it all up. :evil:

MIke

mojoreef said:
Yea I here ya Steve its like a plague, all that time putting together my beautiful rock work and then this coral crap comes in and covers it all up. :evil:

MIke
I hear some people are looking to parrotfish as a natural control. Added benifit is a nice homemade sand bed. LOL Steve

Back