Lets see the history of your fish tank.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is my tank history.

History.jpg

Thanks Chuck! I can't believe how difficult it is to fill a 280 with corals!!! I am REALLY learning to respect the big tank owners with wall to wall corals..

Ball: That is a nice progression, definately getting better and better.
Are the tentcles on the rose starting to get stubby? I had that happen to my rose when it was under T-5 lights, so I upgraded to a 175W MH and it came back with more dense and longer tenticles over the course of 6-8 weeks.

Nice rock-setup/coral-placement/tank shots Ball! What size tank is that? I like you did you the whole setup job!

Here is mine started back in January of 2001, it has seen a lot of changes...

January 2001
1-%204-19-01.jpg

April 2003
1-4%2025%2003.jpg

January 2004
1-%201-29-04.jpg

Today!
5-11-05.jpg

Last edited:
Jiddy said:
Nice rock-setup/coral-placement/tank shots Ball! What size tank is that? I like you did you the whole setup job!

Thanks. Its a 75 Gallon tank.

Karsco, nice tank. I love those caps.

Tony,

I have a Hamilton hood with one 250W MH XM 10K bulb and two 65W Actinic Power Compacts. I also installed a polished aluminum reflector inside the hood which allows me to only use one Metal Halide...

sryder - click on add reply or Go Advanced, and either load your image via the "manage attachments" button, or you can upload them to your gallery and use the IMG tags for it in your post. Let me know if you need more help, and I can PM or post you some details.

Back