Lets see the history of your fish tank.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The cube is 36x36x24 so by calculation it is 135g, however I measured out the amount I actually put in there and it came out to 128 actual gal. The sump is a monster that I got from MarineDreamer (it was his first project) it's a 110g that I have about 60g in so total minus the rock is about 175g.

My history is fairly short, as evidenced by the dates in the photos! :razz:

The first is the completion of the stand. The second is the completion of the plumbing. The third is water and salt actually being mixed! :eek2: The fourth is the beginning of the cycle with all the LR in place. And finally is the tank with the canopy and sand in there! :eek:

sorry nikki, been working alot lately. I had bought a new digital camera and was having trouble getting them off of the cameras software to the resizing program you gave me. i have some clearer pics there then i had posted before . just havent had the time to play with the program. its the kodak easy share if anyone knows how to get it to the desktop that would be appreciated. 12 strait 12's and a 100 miles each way makes for a long day. steve

progression of my 10

this was dated sep 7, 04 ... but this was well after my cycle
photo026hr.jpg

more rock and fish
December 09, 2004
imgp00716fm.jpg

yellow tail damsel (he didn't stay long) notice the coraline on the rocks and back wall
January 06, 2005
imgp04958pf.jpg

January 16, 2005 got my green stripes
imgp06158be.jpg

March 19, 2005 trip to the LFS got some goodies (b-day present)
the battle with red slime rages on /
one day it just went away after the lights failed to turn on one night
imgp10064yg.jpg

then like 2 days ago

imgp19067by.jpg

Back