Lets see the history of your fish tank.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Charlie. Yeah, a little time and some consistent parameters...I'm glad I had a camera to see the changes because you just don't notice them without the pics.

reedman said:
Hey Charlie. Yeah, a little time and some consistent parameters...I'm glad I had a camera to see the changes because you just don't notice them without the pics.

You know it's bad when you have people come over and you have to ask them if they notice any growth.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Hey 64Ivy great to see you on Reef Frontiers, welcome aboard. Your tank is looking awesome as always. What was the reason behind the overhual???

Mike

mojoreef said:
Hey 64Ivy great to see you on Reef Frontiers, welcome aboard. Your tank is looking awesome as always. What was the reason behind the overhual???

Mike

Then? Overgrowth. A few months later I had to do it again due to loses incurred during the Great Crystal Seas Migration of '93 :).

P.S.: Glad to be here.

Hi Moye! Nice to see you here as well. I partake in reefland.com as well :)

Nice looking tank!

- Elmo

64Ivy - Great to see you here! Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!!

My old 46Gal

This tank was my first reef which was up for about 18months before upgrading to a 280

Last edited:
Replacing the live rock as it is just nasty. Growing all kinds of bubble algae, the SPS don't even like to touch it :) So putting some Pukani rock in.

It's a 75 gallon tank Jiddy ...

Thanks for the nice words everyone.

Back