Live Web Cam of 375 gallons of ocean treasure

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

This is awesome, and I really want to do the same, but I can't see anything. Any hints on trouble shooting?

Thanks a bunch,

JP

JP,

So after you installed the ActiveX control you show a whitebox?? If so, I am seeing that on some computers and unfortunately still trying to find out why it is. Make sure you are the administrator on the computer you are installing the activex control and if you are using IE, make sure the setting Enable ActiveX control is enabled.

If I come up with another any tips, I will send them your way

Just thought I would let everyone know I add large Pink tail trigger from cali_reef..This fish original came from Les (WPH) and is gorgeous, peaceful and eats anything I put in the tank.

Also, in separate QT tanks are a BlueFace angel AND Majestic angel for 3-4 weeks. I start their PraziPro treatment tomorrow.

i am bummed i keep forgeting to check this out before your lights are out. I set an alarm for tomorrow after work to check it out i m excited to see this

Very nice! Wish I could watch my fish while I was sitting at work.. but I suppose their lights still aren't on yet.

who do you have in there? is that a blonde tang? The pink tail looks pretty happy to be there.

Yes.

List of fish includes:

Large blonde naso tang with streamers
Kole tang
Carpenter fairy wrasse
Pair of orange diamon gobies
Green mandarin
Copperband butterfly
Yellow pyramid butterfly

However in the next month, I will be adding a blueface and majestic angels. They are in QT now.
In the next two weeks, I hope to add another 2 yellow pyramid butterflys.

finally got to see them great little group of fish you have there. the new pink tail is sweet

Thanks are happening now.

I have a 4" blue face and majestic angels in QT. I also just got a pair of yellow pyramid butterflies from Hawaii (Les-WPH) which are also in QT for at least 2 wks. They look great.

Updated: New Fisih Added !!!

I just added another 2 yellow pyramid butterfly fish from Hawaii (Les-WPH).

I now have a school of fish..very cool...

Enjoy the view !

Hey Kirk, trio of Pyramids and the new Pink Tail look awsome in there. After the Angels and my pair of Clowns for you are in there it'll be quite the oasis.

Cheers, Todd

Back