Live Web Cam of 375 gallons of ocean treasure

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Kirk, sorry I dropped your call the other day. Hopefully you were able to come across something. With two braniacs, I am sure you and Todd, came up with something. Let me know if I can offer anymore confusion.

Floyd,

no worries. I sent a question to the staff of RapidLED. Hopefully I will hear from them.

Pandora,

fwiw, it doesnt work on my phone either, as you need to install an ActiveX control and most phones do not support this functionality.

Not my phone either :(
Vote to make it iPhone compatible
I tried finding a active x for iPhone. But no luck.

Last edited:
After 10 weeks of fallow for my main tank, I have FINALLY added FISH:

Scribbled Angel
Blueface angel
Blonde Naso Tang

Thanks for Ocean by Designs for the Scribbled and BlueFace.

The Blueface is in the corner sorta dazed, but will be watching it in the months to come to make sure my corals are OK. (And yes, I am aware that angels can nip corals (which Im OK with), it is the all out eating of them that I'm watching for.)

For now, enjoy the view...Lights are off at 7:30 pm PST and back on around 10am PST.

Kirk,
I tried to look at your tank, punched in the "guest, and Password" and got a blank screen. Time was about 6:45. Am I missing something?
I want to SEE!!!!

hmmm...works for me..half the lights are off so seeing everything might be hard...to get the full experience (LOL), you might wait til tomorrow morning...

guest and password (lowercase)

Dave,

I have successfully logged on to the web cam using the "guest" account.

username: guest
password: password (lowercase)

Lights are on.

problems or questions, let me know.

Last edited:
Back