Live Web Cam of 375 gallons of ocean treasure

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NC2WA

Yes, that is right, I have setup a Live daily stream of my fish tank.

Viewing hours will be from 12p-8pm

There are two requirements to view this Live stream:

1. The first time you connect to my site, http://www.kirksoceantreasures.info, you will be required to install an ActiveX control

2. The site is password-protected. You need to use the following logon information:

Username: guest
Password: password

Hope you like it
Enjoy.

Kirk

FWIW, I am hoping to add some large angelfish in a month, so keep check the site. :) :)

Beautiful tank Kirk!!! Now I don't want to see you parading infront of the camera in your undies now :lol: You'll have to let us know one day when you go to feed so we can tune in for the feeding :)

Krish,
LMAO..

On the weekend, I normally feed 4X/day, around 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm. I just fed them.

the green mandarin was out today..

Now thats an awesome idea. Looks great Kirk. Corals and rock work are looking nice. Good to see some life in there again.

Grrr, I must have just missed the feeding! Kirk, that's awesome! Thank you for allowing us to view your beautiful tank! Love the Pyramid Butterfly! Okay, back to watching it, Madison, my 5 year old, is bugging me to watch it some more...lol.

BTW, fat and happy Mandarin is out and about, right now!

Michael,

Great..glad you like it...im glad the mandarin is out...it should be fat and happy with 8wks of no fish to eat them pods...:)

Now, that's a great idea! Your tank looks awesome, can't wait 'till you add another angel or two. :) Your pyramid angel looked at the camera, , I think he was using some sort of fish-fin sign language and was trying to mouth the words...something like, "lonely, need buddy soon!"

I would love to add another 2 yellow pyramids as they are a great schoaling fish...unfortunately, they are not available that often as they are a deep water fish from hawaii..

Cool job on the web cam Kirk.
It makes me wonder why you don’t see many of them up on the web site now. After all web cams have been around for every and they seem like they would be easy to set up. Maybe you started something. Everyone’s going to have one going up now. Hey Kirk, what about a under water web cam next?

Kirk, you need to add the link to this thread in your signature so people who may have missed the thread can still find it via your signature. :)

Krish,

Good suggestion.

My signature has been updated to include this information.

Kirk

Bummer, Kaspersky wont let me on your web cam. Thinks it malicious malware. I'm sure there is a way to get around it, but I will have to find time to figure it out.

This is Great, now I can take my tank down and just watch yours. Glad to see the kole tang has joined the rest in the main tank. All fish look Happy..

Back