Looking for acrylic aquarium builders for 36x36x20 cube?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

paintbalaguy

also a reefer
It says 20" in the title and 24" on the diagram but the true hieght I want is 18". I have a custom tank that I would like built and I am looking for local businesses to help me out. Anyways its a 36x36x18 cube with some custom specs. Here are some pics.

untitledwz6.png

untitled2id0.png

I have done quite a few quotes for 36 x 36 x ? cube tanks as of late. Your post here seems very similar to one from e-mail that I responded to. If it was not you, PM me and I'll get a quote to you.

Contact one of the sponsors here... I just had a tank built by Jason at Clear Fabrications. I can personally recommend him. He may not build it for cheap but you definitely will not have a cheap tank!

I already got a quote from Envision Acrylics, they come highly recomended. Just sent an email to worldclass aquariums yesturday. I think I sent an email to IAP but I havnt heard back from them, a while being a week or so. Thanks alot.

Last edited:
I think I sent an email to IAP but I havnt heard back from them, a while being a week or so. Thanks alot.

Many people seem to have spam filters that screen out Homestead and therefore my return e-mails sometimes don't make it. I responded to your e-mail last week, and I gave a quote to Will @ Reef mystique. If you want to buy from Envision, go for it. They build very nice tanks, also very expensive.

sorry, I didnt see your email when I checked my spam mail but I do get about 50 or 60 a day so its possible I could have skipped over it, can you PM me the quote?

Back