March Get together/Workshop

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Todd, It is always nice to step into a clean shop to do a new project.

Should I put on my longjohns? Or will there be a bond fire in the driveway to keep warm????

Dave no need, between you, Jeff, Duane, Eric and myself we'll talk enough to keep us all warm-n-toasty :blabla: :blabla: :blabla: :blabla: :blabla: :flame: :shock:

1:00 pm is good by me if that works best for all

Cheers, Todd

Last edited:
sounds like fun! You can count me in.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I will be there as long as there will be those yummy chocolate cookies that goes so well with those cold frostys that Jeff will be bringing....Yum-O, I can't wait! I will be bringing WELDON and some plastic gloves and a napkin for my cookie.

Where is everyone going to park? Todd, we need an address, I rode with Dave last time and don't remeber how to get there.

Well due to some prior commitments that Todd (TJL) is unable to get out of, We are now looking for someone to be able to host our March Get together!

Dave and myself will have all of the pieces cut and ready to go, so all we need is for someone that has space in the their garage for like 15 of us to e able to assemble our fish traps. If you have a couple of saw horses with a piece of plywood, that will work great as a work table. I will also make sure I bring a 6 foot long folding table as well

Not sure if you want a newbie to host, since I haven't even been to a North Sound Reefer get together before, but I have a three car garage that is easily available. So if you are in a jam for a spot, I'd be happy to offer up my house for the event on the 17th. Just let me know.

Doesnt matter that your new to the site or the hobby. Your a member if you say you are and your hospitality is very much appreciated.

Not sure if you want a newbie to host, since I haven't even been to a North Sound Reefer get together before, but I have a three car garage that is easily available. So if you are in a jam for a spot, I'd be happy to offer up my house for the event on the 17th. Just let me know.

That would be great Robert!

1 PM a good time? Do you have a couple of saw horses and a piece of plywood, or a table/work bench we could use?

Well, I have a open driveway that can fit 15 cars, some stupid basic tools (router with table and sliding miter saw) and a need for cheap labor^h^h great friends.

The big problem is that I took the big tank off the stand to finish the front and need help lifting and perhaps finalizing the plumbing.

I also picked up some dry rock today so I have some fun learning how to drill and post mount on dry rock to build a few structures. I just have to be 100% sure of healthy fish because I hate to think of catching fish in an 8' tank with so much rock.

If you have my address in Edmonds you can use street view to check parking and I can take a picture of my miter saw.

Back