Marine Aquarium Expo 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You can count me in Kevin......Im either gonna come as company and promote Wet Pets Hawaii or I may round up all the divers,wholesalers to sponsor me to come and represent the Hawaii Tropical FIsh Association instead to promote sustainable reefs, humane fish catch methods but nonetheless I look forward to meeting you all in person....aloha Les

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Pacific Northwest.

We are humbled by the collective drive and initiative displayed by all of you over the past few months.

We must apologize to those who put so much time and effort into this venture, neither knowing nor guaranteeing a positive outcome for the fruits of their labor.

While we tried our best to sell the SEAMAX idea to our loyal following of exhibitors, too much damaging evidence was brought to light.

Most were concerns about smaller attendance figures, lighter demographics, worsening economy, and overall costliness of traveling all the way to the Northwest corner of the country.

I must admit that I concur with these concerns and thus am personally torn with emotion in having to bring you this message this evening.

I wish things could have been different, but as with most other life experiences, we must roll with the punches and accept what is given us.

This endeavor is certainly no exception to the rule.

So without dragging this on any further let me just say this:

:badgrin::D:razz::eek:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE:
THE MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO IS COMING TO THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST!!!

“SEAMAX” will take place July 23-24, 2011 at the “Seattle Center” 305 Harrison St., Seattle, WA in the main Exhibit Hall.

Seattle Center is a cultural park that hosts the site of the famous Space Needle, International Fountain, performances by internationally acclaimed theater, ballet, and opera companies.

Seattle’s best hotels, shopping and restaurants are located just
steps away in the Queen Anne neighborhood or accessed by a two-minute ride downtown on the iconic Seattle Center Monorail.

SeaTac International Airport is only 18 miles away and can be accessed by car, taxi/shuttle, and other public transportation.

SeattleCenter.jpg

SEAMAX will host over 50 different exhibitors comprising of Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, and hobbyist sellers in a 20,000 sq. ft. section of the Seattle Center’s main Exhibit Hall.

SEAMAX will also include the famous Children’s FinZone, complete with 8-foot Children’s Touch Tank, Drawings, Games, and other forms of entertainment.

For the adults, a HUGE Grand Raffle will take place during the last hour of both exhibit days, distributing literally thousands of dollars worth of donated goods and livestock from our generous exhibitors and sponsors.

Plenty of great food and beverages will also be available from the Seattle Center’s many restaurants and food catering facilities on the property.

Hours are: Saturday July 23 and Sunday July 24, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Admission is: only $25 per Adult, $15 per Senior or Military personnel, and ABSOLUTELY FREE for all kids age 12-years or younger!

Exhibit Booths: will be only $750 per 10’x10’ booth including all pipe-and-drape, 6-foot table, fitted table cloths, and two chairs per booth. Electricity is a $50 per vendor total.

Exhibitor Setup: is set for Friday, July 22, 2011 from 12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM.
Saltwater will be provided by a local vendor (to be determined)

We will add more information as it comes available to us.
THANK YOU again to everyone who helped make this event possible.

“WE DO WHAT WE DO FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!”

Marine Aquarium Expo Staff and Friends
:)

Last edited:
That was SOOOO not even funny!!! You had me remove most of my previous comment due to the fact I thought you were seriously saying it wasn't going to happen!

Im looking forward to it though :D

And hey, guess what, MadMax can now post in the For sale forums :lol:

We definately need OR, ID, and B.C. to support this as well.

So does anyone know of any other forums for idaho, oregon and british columbia?

Several weeks ago, when this thread first started, I posted this on forums for Oregon, Idaho and Montana. I'll definitely be updating those posts!!! WooHoo!!!

I'm in Dallas Tx. and I'm still excited!!! Maybe I can fit a vacation in. The northwest sounds pretty good for next year.

Boy howdy. I think you had everyone in tears for the first few moments.Glad that the wait is finally over and it is going to be awesome. Gotta get my 2011 calendar out and mark the dates.

Cheers,
Alex

Back