Me, Myself, & Sherman too.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A some of you know already, I fixed my bubble counter by breaking it more. So I built this new one...

Last edited:
Or maybe a change for the worse :)

I just got banned from RC for my avatar which has a picture of my own son picking his nose. Apparently that was "inappropriate for a family forum"

Forget it I'm done with RC.

I dont mean to hijak J. but I was trying to find out out what had happened to dhnguyen on RC... so I searched here... I saw what he was posting about ecotech w.r.t. your tank and figured that played into what ahppened..

and now read the stuff about the avatar - which had been in place for over 1 year at least... if you see him/talk to him, let him know that what RC did wasn't right... they definitely protect their sponsors... I've seen it happen a lot over the years.. I only go there to read up on a few people'e builds...

He'll be at my place tomorrow for the PSAS January Meeting. I am sure people will be talking about RC a bit too. He checks this thread so he will get your message! :)

Some pics...

FTS:

FTS12008.jpg

CIMG3086_edited.jpg

CIMG3097_edited.jpg

CIMG3098_edited.jpg

CIMG3099_edited.jpg

CIMG3102_edited.jpg

CIMG3109_edited.jpg

CIMG3114_edited.jpg

CIMG3122_edited.jpg

This grew from the frag I got from Colleen during the Summer frag swap, and I have given or sold several pieces:
CIMG3133_edited.jpg

CIMG3138_edited.jpg

Wow....I just joined the Project DIBS forum and I'm excited to get my feet wet and breed some Hawaiian Turbo snails and Feather Dusters.....There is too much feather duster harvesting done in Hawaii.....gotta start replenishing whats coming out of the ocean....or offering Captive bred inverts to the wholesale market rather than wild caught ones....Mahalo (thank you) you definately inspired me to do some research on breeding invertebrates...Aloha

Thanks Deb!

Mahalo WPH. I am interested in your turbo project so if you decide to post about your project, can you send me a link? :)

so unless soething goes wrong equipment-wise, tomorrow is the day we will be draining most of the water out of the tank and drilling out the damaged area.

I decided to do this because no deal has finalized with Eco-Tech and I do not want to wait any longer. It would be foolish to just let this thing bust open, especially since I have put so much into it.

And I keep seeing posts like this:

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11688766#post11688766

So we'll see what happens. Hopefully it won't broadcast across the acrylic!

Back