Mikey's New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jeff I really mean it when I say this, you are always welcome at my house, any day.

Yes, when Rachel gets back, want to take us all out for lunch and have a good time. If she doesn't plan on taking her corals back, I owe her some cash!

Took some night shot VHO only, many have not seen what kind of florescence happens with actinics
farleftgm7.jpg

leftcx0.jpg

centerrightet5.jpg

farrightfd9.jpg

fullzb9.jpg

Really awesome looking Mike.
You've done a great job with that tank.
I have to get back out there and see it in person.:)

Hey Mike - tank is looking great as always. I was wondering if you're majestic angel has ever become a problem munching on your LPS & Clams. I know they are hit or miss, but have been considering one because they are so beautiful and was just wondering what your experience was like.

Thanks everyone. The luminarcs are just like any you see in the shops.
Ben, my angel is very trustworthy and one of my best friends. Don't tell the tangs, but he is my favorite fish. This is my third one this lifetime and never had one eat a coral. Of course a well fed with lots of room fish is much less problems.

Mike. Me thinks I would love to come by this week-end sunday ?. Have a cup of your famous coffee and do some trading. Looking for some zoas.
Here is a pic of what I have. Do you see any that you have that I donut have. LOL.
IMG_3256_edited.jpg

By tstumbo

Pictures look great!! Hey salsaking here! Do you live near black diamond??? I live in Ravensdale. Would love to check your setup. I just put in a 225 at home.

Looks like my new 700 is going in the next two weeks at work. Pretty excited about it. Anywat drop me a note. Im hoping that you live out my way. Are you into trading corals. I have plenty.

Anyway, great looking system. Look forward to hearing from you.

Salsaking

Eric:razz:

Eric, yeah near BD. Maybe you can time a visit with Tracy and drop by Sunday. I have some coral for your current and later new tank and maybe some bretty brown Zoas for Tracy in lieu of those ugly bright colored hippy types he has.

Back