• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Misc Equipment for Sale-Lowered prices and new stuff

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisfal

46 gal tank $40

Neptune ACIII Controller with DC8, Expansion plug, ORP probe, pH probe, temp probe now $150

Controller by krisfal68, on Flickr

Tsunami AT1 Top Off Now $35

Tsunami Top Off by krisfal68, on Flickr

Plastic Coral $5, free with additional purchase

Coral by krisfal68, on Flickr

24” Tweezers $10, $5 with additional purchase

tweezers by krisfal68, on Flickr

Magnetic Rock-strong Magnets held strongly on ¾” Acrylic
Large $60-SOLD
2 Medium $50 each-SOLD
Small Frag Rack-holds 6 frag plugs (is upside down in picture) $40 now $30

Magnetic Rock by krisfal68, on Flickr

Never used-new
Top-off kit $20-SOLD
Frag-Cave now $15

Topoff fragcave by krisfal68, on Flickr

Egg Crate $10, $8 with additional purchase

Heaters $5 each- only one left-300 watts

heaters by krisfal68, on Flickr

Eheim 1048 Pump now $25

Eheim 1048 by krisfal68, on Flickr

2.5 gallon glass hex tank now $15

2.5 hex by krisfal68, on Flickr

Battery Powered Air Pump $10, $5 with additional purchase

Battery Pump by krisfal68, on Flickr

Maxi Jet Powerhead $10, $5 with additional purchase

Maxijet by krisfal68, on Flickr

RO/DI $75

RO_DI by krisfal68, on Flickr

5 gallon bucket full of Rubble Rock $1.50 per pound, $1.00 per pound if you take it all

I am interested in the Neptune controller. Mine is getting old. I do not need the probes or expansion module. Would you sell for $100?

I am interested in the Neptune controller. Mine is getting old. I do not need the probes or expansion module. Would you sell for $100?

hey mac2. lets split this. i will buy the energy bar 8 and probes. let me know. chad

I am not interested in selling just part so if you guys work it out that would be awesome. I am moving to Hawaii and want all this stuff gone!

I'm in. Let me know how you want to do this.

so just to be clear. all you want is the head unit. right. i can meet up with her and buy it. then from there you can meet at my house or we can plan to meet at oceans by design or barrier reef. talk to you soon. chad

is this energy bar compatible with the new apex neptune system. can you post a close up of the energy bar. thank you chad

so just to be clear. all you want is the head unit. right. i can meet up with her and buy it. then from there you can meet at my house or we can plan to meet at oceans by design or barrier reef. talk to you soon. chad
Affirm. Just the head unit. That would be great if I could meet you at Barrier Reef.

waiting to hear back from her. wanted to see a close up of the energy bar 8. i want to make sure it will work with the newer apex neptune.

so i have done some research on the dc8 and it will hook up to the new apex neptune with a cable. so i will have to pass on this. i was hoping that it would link right to my other eb8 that is under my stand. so looks like i need a eb4 or eb8

so i have done some research on the dc8 and it will hook up to the new apex neptune with a cable. so i will have to pass on this. i was hoping that it would link right to my other eb8 that is under my stand. so looks like i need a eb4 or eb8
No problem. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back