Motorcycles!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey I'm up for riding to Shark Reef. Actually if another weekend is open maybe a bit longer ride to wherever? Let me know.:)
Scott

I'm going to be in Victoria for this weekend. Have you ever done the ride up to Windy Ridge by St. Helens? Oh damn, that was fun. It was a long ride (12 hours with traffic) but the twisties were unbelievable towards the top. It was also a bit warm in full leathers, but better safe than sorry. I'd be down to head out to Silverdale on my bike for the meet though. I wonder if any fishies want a ride on the way home, lol.

heres mine I couldnt make up my mind if I wanted a sport or a cruiser so i got the meanie. I have a poker run tommorrow for kids with cancer.

heres mine I couldnt make up my mind if I wanted a sport or a cruiser so i got the meanie. I have a poker run tommorrow for kids with can

very kewl bike :D .

now a poker run uhh ... hmmm what kind of poker :D ... you better win :p.

Nice mean Streak Sryder!

Old Saint,
Love the Road King Headlamp on your Fatboy...I always felt the big headlamp balanced out the bike....the stock rounded one (from profile) looks kinda goofball and cheap to me.

Big T,
cant remember which motorcycle mag had it, but someone recently (like last month..think it was Road Runner) did a bit where the writer did 500 miles on a Z1000.....neat article. Neat bike too....
A buddy of mine has a ZRX 1200....if that bike had slightly better wind protection, I might have bought it instead. Either way, those bikes look mean!

Anyone seen the new Buell Ulysses? That looks like a pretty interesting bike too. Alledgedly, BMW is sposed to be making one of their "go anywhere" GS adventure style bikes in an 800.....that would be a fun bike to have also.

Dont know why...but I'm getting more and more enamored of the idea of taking a long bike trip somewhere.

Anyone ever read "Jupiter's Travels" by Ted Simon? This guy went all around the world in 7 years, on a Triumph. This was back in 73...talk about adventure. His book was the impetus for Ewan Mcgregor to go across the world with a buddy or his, a camera man, and a few support trucks..

Nick

Hey Nick, the Z is a fun bike, but is tough to do long rides on. The stock seat is a butt killer! I did a 400 mile ride on it last summer and by the time I got home I could barely sit on the couch :). It is real fun to take on short rides and commute on.

I have seen the new Ulysses, and even took it for a test ride. I almost bought it, but they said they could give me only 3k for my bike. I told them that I would sell it myself and then talk to them about, and that is as far as that went.

ohh dood i didn't think it was gonna be THAT graphic :eek: now i'm gonna be puking my alfredo sauce with ravioli out :p .
Actually i'm gonna save that site and show it to my son when he turns 15 :D .

YEah bikes are really really kewl but please doods wear your gear.

heres my new baby.... 04 R6

serious fun.... i dont have many good pics cuz i've only had her for about 2 or 3 weeks
img00019vg4.jpg

mybikecp3.jpg

Old Saint,
Love the Road King Headlamp on your Fatboy...I always felt the big headlamp balanced out the bike....the stock rounded one (from profile) looks kinda goofball and cheap to me.
Yeah, That was one of the adds they did on the showroom. It really caught my eye. Now if Harley would only come out with a bigger "big tire kit" than a 150.

Don...Do you have a pic of your wife's dropped bike? I've never seen a lowered Ninja before, but don't take one if you don't have a pic...I was just curious:)

Here ya go Krish. Brings new meaning to the term "knee dragging."

Don

Pretty cool Don. I am just loving my little ninja. I bet she loves hers too.

It hasnt been road in two years. I ordered the dogbone on ebay to raise it back up. All it took was a battery and it fired right up. I think I'll use it for now, while I decide what to get next.

Don

Its probably the last year for the Concours in its current form, and the MSRP is $8499, but if they wont accept 8k, they really dont want to sell it.

That's assuming you like the look of the sport touring styles....

Nick

Back