my 160 gallon rebuild. going to make it a anemone garden tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

here is a picture of them

You take that with your Ipotato?;)
LOL....I missed that originally, sorry brother....I need to go back and re-read all 6 pages of this thread before I ask another question....sorry about that.

I hear ya! just sayin that the impact on a reef tank is prob way less than say a freshwater discuss tank for example.

I would agree with you, regarding the impact on the reef being less than the impact on an Amazon type set up, but with this being in my basement which is where Co2 tends to collect...(I actually run Kalk solely to counter act the chronically low pH my tank suffers through), and the fact that the water started out with a much lower pH than salt would have...that tells me that there is a lot of curing to do.

just got my waveline dc 6000 pump. just got done hooking up to my closed loop that runs my two wavy sea's. this pump is super quite. doesn't make any noise. can't wait for them to come out with the updated controller so we can control it with our apex units. they said sometime this summer.

so i like the look of the white sand in this tank so much that i just ordered 210 pounds of pure snow white sand for my 360 gallon. should be here by saturday. can't wait

Back