Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

New test results
temp--77.9
salinity--32
Ph--8.13
alk--8.6 dkh
Ca--410
Mg--1350

It came to my attention before I did these tests that according to the calibration, my Ph has been about .15 off, on the high side, since the last calibration. I mixed up some washing soda and RO/DI, about 1 pint, and dumped that in, and as of the last time I looked, Ph was at about 8.16. I have also upped my kalk drip for a while here until I can get that Ph back up where it I like it to be at this time of day, which is about 8.25 or so. I will drop by tomorrow again and give an update.

It must be time for some update pics for March. Things are looking fairly good up here!!!! The first ones will be actinic shots, about right after everybody woke up. The last ones are with everything on. I finally got what I think is a decent full tank shot too, not an easy thing for me to do. Anyways, here goes and I hope you all enjoy.

SaturdayMornActinics_0188.jpg

SaturdayMornActinics_0190.jpg

SaturdayMornActinics_0198.jpg

SaturdayMornActinics_0207.jpg

SaturdayMornActinics_0210.jpg

SaturdayMornActinics_0217.jpg

IMG_1958_0257.jpg

IMG_1984_0283.jpg

IMG_1987_0286.jpg

IMG_1995_0294.jpg

IMG_2001_0300.jpg

Very nice photos Charlie! Can't wait until our rabbit gets as big as yours.

Hey skimmy, things are doin ok, at least they haven't crashed in the last year. I had to get my sh** in a bag and decide if the tank was gonna stay last summer after the last losing episode. I honestly think that the change in maintenance habits saved me the trouble of breaking it down.

Thanks for the compliments my friend, been a while hearin from ya :):).

Back